Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Deformed currycel facefuck white stacy with big tits and fat ass

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
@Chudpreet @NeverEvenBegan @wereq @Pajeetsingh @curryboy @IncelKing

:ahegao: lifefuel for me

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Is the purpose of this hentai to be lifefuel for currycels?

Had me laugh, What the fuck

This could happen in real life because bigdickcels are fakecels.

Cope. Women have sex with dogs and horses not because of aesthetics but because of pure lust for big animal dicks.
That's not how it works for humans, the foids who fuck animals will never fuck humans unless Chad.

I jERked off to this

dick size is inaccurate

lmao honey select 2 :forcedsmile:

Who made this shit?

Credit where credit is due, though, you did a great job capturing the likeness of the average Northern curry with that model. Especially considering that you've (probably) never been to curryland yourself, that's impressive

This character’s face….. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels: it is not unlike my own…

:feelsbadman::feelscry:
Southern curries tend to be a different kind of ugly. Slightly shorter, darker, and smaller-skulled, with wider and more robust craniofacial traits. Of course, that difference really only exists between averages, though. In practice, it's hard to tell where in curryland someone's from, copers heavily overstate genetic differences between curry groups.

Southern curries tend to be a different kind of ugly. Slightly shorter, darker, and smaller-skulled, with wider and more robust craniofacial traits. Of course, that difference really only exists between averages, though. In practice, it's hard to tell where in curryland someone's from, copers heavily overstate genetic differences between curry groups.
I see, that last sentence makes sense. Does seem like a lot of coping going on. Also I have a really poor connection to my curry heritage, I don’t know many curries, I’d have a hard time with that at all.

Man… :feelsbadman: I have some similar features to that guy. Kinda hurts to see it cause I avoid looking at those in the mirror.

dudes out there rich enough to do that to a hot foid . hate high iq money moggers

Fate of every currycels if they starting to throw cow piss at white stacies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back