Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Degeneracy Megathread [NSFW ALLOWED]

This is is probably the most degenerate and evil thing I have posted in this thread so far. Viewer discretion is highly advised, and I mean highly, i'm only posting it immediately because I don't want this shit on my harddrive. This is actually unironically the worst thing I have ever posted. Everyone who participated in the live videos belong on a cross.

Keep this thread up

Mental illness.

Why did he have all of this saved on his computer? what a weirdo, it's not even about content of the gore/degeneracy itself but the fact that this guy had whole collection of it jfl.

Last edited:

Resurrecting
a cursed thread.

This is is probably the most degenerate and evil thing I have posted in this thread so far. Viewer discretion is highly advised, and I mean highly, i'm only posting it immediately because I don't want this shit on my harddrive. This is actually unironically the worst thing I have ever posted. Everyone who participated in the live videos belong on a cross.
View attachment 193836
That was fucked up people should be nice to animals