Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Delusion: Thinking you mog

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I am so caught up in my NEET delusions, sometimes I walk outside thinking I mog because of all the actual subhumans I walk past until I get hit in the face with the steel baseball bat that is reality and an actual mogger walks past me making me realise I am PART of the subhumans

We do mog spiritually. We are superior despite our inferior external appearance. We're not NPC that's for one (some incels are npc and have nt wiring)

We do mog spiritually. We are superior despite our inferior external appearance. We're not NPC that's for one (some incels are npc and have nt wiring)
this is actually true. mind-wise I am smarter and better than LITERALLY ALL of them

By valuing ourselves by our looks we do exactly what they do to us.

Yes. As a carrier of rs6042314(CC; Rare among Africans and common among East Asians), I enjoy having superior intelligence.

Yes. As a carrier of rs6042314(CC; Rare among Africans and common among East Asians), I enjoy having superior intelligence.
How would one know if they have this? Or if I have to ask it’s over already?

anyone who is NT can ascend, most of us incels are non NT trash who won't ascend @Zer0/∞

How would one know if they have this? Or if I have to ask it’s over already?

I took a 30x Whole Genome Sequencing(Nebula) test to discover my intelligence genes.

what else is there to do
I value men and myself by the level of them being cucked / not cucked by others. The more cucked, the less respect I got for it.

I am so caught up in my NEET delusions, sometimes I walk outside thinking I mog because of all the actual subhumans I walk past until I get hit in the face with the steel baseball bat that is reality and an actual mogger walks past me making me realise I am PART of the subhumans
Where do you live? :feelshehe:

Surprised you're seeing that many. :feelsjuice:

germany. 80% of teens are over like 6'2. and most of other males mog me anyway.

germany. 80% of teens are over like 6'2. and most of other males mog me anyway.
I meant all those subhumans you mentioned. :feelshehe:

Surprising you saw so many in Germany. :feelsjuice:

if you mean subhumans just go to like a work school or something ugly people usually assimilate in shitty places