Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depression a trait of an incel?

Is depression an incel trait?

• Total voters
Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
What do ya think? I think it’s an incel trait.

It almost goes hand in hand with inceldom

I already had it but discovering the BP made it worse.

only clinical depression. Normies suffer from depression too but only for a few days before everything is back to normal.

Crippling anxiety is number 1 on the list.

how can you fucking be happy if most of your life is shit

not being sad is fakecel trait

@LeFrenchCel, can you pin this, buddy? I believe mental illness goes hand in hand with inceldom & most users believe this too ig.

@LeFrenchCel, can you pin this, buddy? I believe mental illness goes hand in hand with inceldom & most users believe this too ig.
:feelsokman:

If you've never been depressed as an incel, there's two solutions.
Either you're not incel, either you don't know what depression is.

Of course it is. Many people are depressed if something important is missing from their lives

Everyone is depressed it’s just a Zoomer trait tbh

Of course it is, what man wouldn’t be depressed, especially when foids are wearing the most “revealing clothes” and you knowing that you’ll nevER have that.

Change the qüestions: Can an incel be happy?

Of course it is, what man wouldn’t be depressed, especially when foids are wearing the most “revealing clothes” and you knowing that you’ll nevER have that.
Oof, felt that

Being hated and harmed by everyone would depress anyone.

Wouldn't that mean that everyone can be affected?

No, it's an incel trait to he hated into depression.
And we incels will be affected sooner or later

Last edited:
What do ya think? I think it’s an incel trait.
How can you not be manically depressed as an incel, we arent even fulfilling our main biological imperative.

only clinical depression. Normies suffer from depression too but only for a few days before everything is back to normal.
Agreed.

If you're not depressed as an incel you probably have actual brain damage.

Depression is a hell like no other which typically goes hand in hand with anxiety disorders and sleep disorder. I've suffered with all 3 since I was a teenager, most of my life.

I honestly don't know what's worse the anxiety or the depression. I also have panic disorder which is attributed to anxiety. Most days feels like I'm having a fuckin heart attack, heart racing, hyperventilating, often triggered by any degree of stress or uncertainty. My depression can get so bad, especially when I wake up, the depth of despair is overwhelming. As a loser in life there's no escaping prolonged stress which is the primary cause of mental illness.

A lot of people in society are judgemental about mental heath, if they walked a mile in the shoes of a sufferer they wouldn't last 5 minutes. Only sufferers in life understand sufferers. The intrusive battle that shapes our every process. A lot of people who suffer in life with mental health, addiction etc are the most understanding people, I've always believed that.

It almost goes hand in hand with inceldom
Not even the sex havers and the family man are happy women have all the sexual opportunity and they are vaguely happy we will never have sex we will never be loved we will never have friends we will never have good paying jobs and we will more than likely die young as a result of this so we really shouldn't waste our time feeling sorry for ourselves I think prostitution and Mild drugs should be legal and the government should give us welfare because we will never have a family ourselves we live in a cruel world on top of that we consume toxic materials and we are not getting enough sleep add lack of affection and sexual release on top of that and you're not going to get somebody who's glad to be alive I just tried to make myself an outsider skeptical spectator when it comes to living I don't really want to fit in anywhere I don't really want to do anything unfortunately I have other people telling me what to do and if I don't follow them there are going to be dire consequences at least I am not suffering from medical problems such as blindness or paralyzation but the world was not a wonderful thing that I thought it would be and it would been better off had I been aborted all you can do is try to be what you desire to be even if you don't accomplish it it gives you some meaning in trying to accomplish obstacles but when you are just going to get no results then why even try in the first place?

There's situational and chemical depression

It's a chicken and egg thing but the incel situation can cause depression

Chemical depression doesn't care if you get laid

Sufferers can never catch a break with mental health, if its not my anxiety its my depression thats making my life a living hell.

Right now its the depression then it'll be the anxiety an back an forth like a game of fuckin tennis, except its not a game as its our wellbeing and livelihood that is being fucked with. Without mental health we could at least be at peace but no, we have to suffer.

Some guys are even on the extreme end of suicide ideation, schizophrenia, psychosis, OCD. My mental health is fucked as it is, I never thought it could be any worse an yet there's guys who hear voices and have extreme mental disability. Fuck this life man, what kind of life is a life of suffering.

Depression is a normie sexhaver trait, who already experienced everything in life.

Yeah i kinda agree that incels do suffering from depression..one day a friend of mine told me that i look depressed ...i mean he told his mother that

An incel that's not depressed just sounds like a faggot

Mods be pinning anything.

I just feel empty and sometimes with rage tbh

Normies can have horrible life events as well.

Normies can have horrible life events as well.
not comparable to years of abuse everywhere you go because of your looks and the fact you're not neurotypical which makes you the easiest target to humiliate. Normies WILL eventually get out of their depression it is inevitable. They have a lot plans and a great future awaiting them. I don't have anything to look forward to.

Last edited:
not comparable to years of abuse everywhere you go because of your looks and the fact you're not neurotypical which makes you the easiest target to humiliate. Normies WILL eventually get out of their depression it is inevitable. They have a lot plans and a great future awaiting them. I don't have anything to look forward to.
Not true. If you lose loved ones or suffered horrible abuse or neglect from parents, it will never leave.

Not true. If you lose loved ones or suffered horrible abuse or neglect from parents, it will never leave.
Everyone will eventually lose a loved one this is part of life. Every single human goes through this process but the thing is that they are capable of healing much faster than your average sub5 blackpiller.

Normies suffer horrible abuse ? When ? Normies are the ones who inflict pain upon innocent non-NT people like myself.

Everyone will eventually lose a loved one this is part of life. Every single human goes through this process but the thing is that they are capable of healing much faster than your average sub5 blackpiller.
Depends on the person. If you were a momma’s body chad, you might want to stop everything in life.

Normies suffer horrible abuse ? When ? Normies are the ones who inflict pain upon innocent non-NT people like myself.
By parents. Adults. Etc.
It’s not just ugly people that get bullied, just more likely.

By parents. Adults. Etc.
It’s not just ugly people that get bullied, just more likely.

I agree that normies can also suffer from the familypill , but they do well in socializing and are accepted everywhere they go. They have people to count on in any situation.

Average normie with abusive parents will just move out eventually or graduate college then get a nice degree and settle up for a comfortable lifestyle.

Also the fact that they can get positive upbringing and validation from their friends boosts their self-confidence and motivates them to work harder in order to get better grades.

I agree that normies can also suffer from the familypill , but they do well in socializing and are accepted everywhere they go. They have people to count on in any situation.
Not true. Normies who are abused become distant. Also, they could be autistic, which is a social death sentence.

Average normie with abusive parents will just move out eventually or graduate college then get a nice degree and settle up for a comfortable lifestyle.
No one with abusive parents ever grows out of it. Humans are designed to get their self esteem from them, and no matter how much validation you get after, even Chad won’t recover. Forget about normies, they stand no chance.

Also the fact that they can get positive upbringing and validation from their friends boosts their self-confidence and motivates them to work harder in order to get better grades.
yeah, having good friends makes people want to study hard jfl. Are you even hearing what you are saying, no one encourages others to study lol.

yeah, having good friends makes people want to study hard jfl. Are you even hearing what you are saying, no one encourages others to study lol.
I did not say that. Normies don't face rejection and hostility everywhere they go like subhumans. By having people to rely on and experiencing good reinforcement regularly will make you do wonders, you will get much more productive and creative.

I don't know how to explain it so that you can understand it but doesn't matter. Not everyone can tell what I am trying to say since we are all different people with different views of the blackpill and different experiences.

I don’t see how anyone outside of sociopaths could not feel depressed being ugly and alone. The great philosopher Aristotle even implied that ugly people can never truly be happy