Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depression a trait of an incel?

Is depression an incel trait?

• Total voters
I did not say that. Normies don't face rejection and hostility everywhere they go like subhumans.
Agree

By having people to rely on and experiencing good reinforcement regularly will make you do wonders, you will get much more productive and creative.
Why do you think this is happening for normies? Most normies who are abused self isolate and just become lonely and barely make friends. The become targets of bullies.

I don't know how to explain it so that you can understand it but doesn't matter. Not everyone can tell what I am trying to say since we are all different people with different views of the blackpill and different experiences.
:feelsbadman:

I think mental health pathologies sort of go hand in hand with being an Incel, so I am going to say yes - with some qualification.
I am an Incel because of my mental health problems, for example.

How could any incel not be in mental agony. The human mind is wired to crave social stimulation of which trucels tend not to get a single iota. As an undesirable man without purpose, prestige, love and more often than not wealth and pride - in this situation it's stranger to come out feeling good about life.

Being sober feels painful but when I drink a lot I geniuely feel kinda glad I am alive but sex is completely removed and ignored. I never associate any relief or happiness I feel, to sex. Just pure euphoria. Which unfortunately I can never reach while sober.

Obviously. How can you not be depressed when living like this unless you're some sort of a lunatic or simply a fakecel

Right now its the depression then it'll be the anxiety an back an forth like a game of fuckin tennis, except its not a game as its our wellbeing and livelihood that is being fucked with. Without mental health we could at least be at peace but no, we have to suffer.
Well put.

Mental health definitely connects us on this forum, amongst the oppression we've faced in life. I'm interested to know how people on here manage their mental health because everyday for me is suicide fuel. The intensity of anxiety and depression tends to come in waves but it's always there, ever present.

The second I wake up for instance I'm drowning in despair. It's a profound despair that only sufferers can truly appreciate. Then I have a coffee which gives a natural temporary lift before the next wave of depression hits. The anxiety is the same, the intensity is unrelenting and can last hours. I don't know what's worse the anxiety or the depression in those intense moments. Having both is suicide fuel, I don't know how I've survived this long with this level of mental suffering that I endure.

The physical experience of anxiety is fuckin unbearable, it honestly feels like you're dying of a heart attack and this is every fuckin day. Anything can trigger it off, even the smallest triggers that seem insignificant to most people. At least most of you guys can relate to what I'm articulating here, only sufferers understand sufferers in life :whatfeels: .

Depression isn't real. If you feel depressed you're just bored so you start to think about suifuel. Find something to do and you won't have time to feel sad

Depression isn't real. If you feel depressed you're just bored so you start to think about suifuel. Find something to do and you won't have time to feel sad
I see what you mean as these are all predefined 'labels' at the end of the day, phonetically depression is defined as 'deep-rest' which refers to a state of deep slumber. It's a deep state of sadness caused by prolonged stress and over time that messes with our brain chemistry which becomes out of whack.

All these signals stored in our hippocampus become fragmented from negative reinforcement, like a bunch of tangled wires that need untangling. This negatively disrupts the flow of selective transmitters that are needed to produce positive emotions hence the term 'chemical imbalance'.

If you've never been depressed as an incel, there's two solutions.
Either you're not incel, either you don't know what depression is.
or you are asexual or homosexual, but in that case you aren't an INcel but a VOLcel or someone who doesn't care about sex = a FAKECEl

or you are asexual or homosexual, but in that case you aren't an INcel but a VOLcel or someone who doesn't care about sex = a FAKECEl
How is this related with depression

yes yet there are chads somehow depressed about their life in spite of their looks. Genes can directly cause depression or indirectly through being ugly

I don't exactly see any happy-go-luckycels runnning amuck, so... yah, depression is pretty much hand-in-hand with inceldom.

I refuse to say 'Ya', but I will say yes, it is an incel trait

Sure.

Women hate men with mental health issues. They only love caricatures of men. Men who are stoic, don't suffer from social anxiety, men who are never depressed and who never show negative emotions etc.

How can you not be depressed when you miss out everything in life?

A non depressed incel is a volcel larping