Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Depression and anxiety make you stupid and hard-headed.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
EDIT: Damn it, my post messed up because I hit Enter, and the new layout automatically takes that to mean "Post the thread."

So you going to elaborate on the title to explain what you mean?

This dude wants to have ONS at the age of 47. I wouldn't trust him to tell stupid from smart, just a heads up.

Disagree. Don’t need to hear your argument. Happiness makes you stupid, look at Chad’s and normies, blissful idiots. Depression makes you wiser, smarter, and real. You don’t need depression to be these things, but you definitely become these things once you wallow in the waters of despair long enough and survive.
Forced Change.

EDIT: Damn it, my post messed up because I hit Enter, and the new layout automatically takes that to mean "Post the thread."
A thread would always submit if you hit enter while typing in the title. Is this what happened with you?

A thread would always submit if you hit enter while typing in the title. Is this what happened with you?

No, I tabbed out of the title to the message box, hit Enter at some point, and the thread sent.

Disagree. Don’t need to hear your argument. Happiness makes you stupid, look at Chad’s and normies, blissful idiots. Depression makes you wiser, smarter, and real. You don’t need depression to be these things, but you definitely become these things once you wallow in the waters of despair long enough and survive.

Not being depressed or socially anxious=fakecel
This forum is smart, so therefore isn't depressed (according to the title)
therefore everyone here is a fakecel

Of all the things in life we suffer through, being forced to become more intelligent and wise is hardly the worse thing that could happen to any of us.

I mean they affect the hippocampus. Making it small and hard, making it harder for you to learn things.

So the theory goes that if you can stop being depressed, your hippocampus will then be more flexible and grow more. Inversely, if you can somehow force your hippocampus to be more flexible and grow, you'll stop being depressed.

Of all the things in life we suffer through, being forced to become more intelligent and wise is hardly the worse thing that could happen to any of us.
You become high inhib to stop any more suffering preventing you from living your life to the fullest.

Put in the the body of the thread while you still can

foids attention whoring about depression and anxiety is the main reason is looks stupid tbh

Many geniuses were depressed and had anxiety.

Once you reached the point of accepting you’re an incel then you are already not going to live your life to the fullest and have to make do with what you can.
accepting you are incel is only the beginning most haven't accepted the reality of it once you do rope is freedom.

why are sexhavers and normies and foids retarded then?

Or... maybe sexhavers and normies and foids aren't as happy as they seem to us?

Many geniuses were depressed and had anxiety.

Most of those geniuses, your Teslas and so forth, hit a wall of stagnation when they succumbed to their depression. They had no motivation, and so they did not further their learning.

Yup, it's a downward spiral.

Lack of depression and anxiety makes you more motivated and productive.
This is proved by functional drugs and nootropics which take depression and anxiety away and make it possible to think more clearly and accomplish more things.

Keep coping u dumbass

I agree, depression and anxiety has made me rot for years. I'm so stupid I literally haven't done anything but browse the same few sites (youtube, reddit) and watch the same sitcoms over and over and over. Haven't even played games properly because I'm so mentally fried.

I mean its a fact that depression lowers your iq. It makes you think less critically. Anxiety also is like a mental loop and can put barriers between things.

People think I'm stupid because socially I freeze up and can't function properly