Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel depression and self hate pill is brootal

Nagatoro

Nagatoro

Death due to Height n Weight
my cousin wants to me to make a happy birthday for my mom message with my face but I hate fucking looking at my self genuinely its never been so over for depressedcels

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

mogs me for having a stable family.

my cousin wants to me to make a happy birthday for my mom message with my face but I hate fucking looking at my self genuinely its never been so over for depressedcels

It is indeed. Honestly why not just cope. Coping at least helps you get by

It is indeed. Honestly why not just cope. Coping at least helps you get by
my cope method is unmatched can turn a good day great tbh brutalll that i cant have it around me way to often

Don’t do it just write her a card and send gifts in the mail, saves the truecel exposure

bro, i feel you so much. idk i'd js write your mom a happy birthday card and give her a nice gift instead like what failednormie said