Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Despite being incel, I've never wanted to "be" someone else.

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
Its true that foids and chad have tutorial mode lives compared to ours, but at the same time, I wouldnt ever wish that i was born my parents daughter instead of son. Or even to take the place of a beautiful stacy or chad... If you told me now i could be millionaire chad and just end my life, i would not do it.
I envy particular features of chad, like height and attractiveness, but I wouldnt want to instantly replace my life with theirs.
Idk what it is, but i feel like other incels share this viewpoint. I feel like i have a certain amount of pride bearing the burden of being incel. That im able to handle living life being this subhuman whereas the average stacy who gets into our shoes would snap on day 1. We're really strong mentally because of this.
I feel like if i was actually extremely physically deformed i would choose to instantly erase your life and take another.
What do you think? Would you choose to instantly erase your life and take another?

Ye im happy being me everyone else is pretty retarded

I've never understood self hating incels. I've always had a high opinion of myself even though I can't get laid or make friends. I'm actually shocked that people don't like me. Maybe I'm a coping narcissist but I've always thought I'm a high quality nigga.

Subhuman expirience for me has literally been a walking trashcan