Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dick size is underrated, it's more important than NT ability.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Can somebody explain me why people here care about the size of something if the only person who will ever see it is just you? It’s bluepilled as fuck, since you still hope that somebody will voluntarily want to see you dick except urologist of course

Last edited:
Can somebody explain me why people here care about the size of something if the only person who will ever see it is only you?
some of us have hopes to ascend via looksmaxxing

I have to wear magnums, and pass the toilet paper roll test.

If your penis is less than eight inches, even if you're a chad, it's better to just become a monk so foids never know you have a micropenis.

Jfl at “As for now” if you’re able to looksmax you definitely never belonged here. Bluepilled af
gigacope. I need surgeries.

It's not bluepilled at all. You're just someone who wants to turn this forum into a victim circlejerk

gigacope. I need surgeries.

It's not bluepilled at all. You're just someone who wants to turn this forum into a victim circlejerk
No, even I have some hopes that I can ascend via surgery, I’ve planned a jaw surgery on June, but it was postponed because of corona. I’m just more realistic than majority here. I would not be able to improve my eyes significantly though, so I still going to be a low tier norman at best

No, even I have some hopes that I can ascend via surgery, I’ve planned a jaw surgery on June, but it was postponed because of corona. I’m just more realistic than majority here. I would not be able to improve my eyes significantly though, so I still going to be a low tier norman at best
low tier norman is 4, which is incel as fuck. I have fucking acne scars and I'm probably 4.5-5 right now. I should be a 6 after surgeries. Might have to gym a tiny bit and leanmaxx, maybe get some jaw fillers

low tier norman is 4, which is incel as fuck. I have fucking acne scars and I'm probably 4.5-5 right now. I should be a 6 after surgeries. Might have to gym a tiny bit and leanmaxx, maybe get some jaw fillers
Yes, 4 is a standard incel. That’s what stage I am at right now. Considering jaw fillers as well, maybe them could turn me into 5-5.5 normie, but the sad thing it won’t last for long

Once a foid gets stretched out by a 7 incher she can't go back.