Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did all the currycels move to /r/braincels?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Seems there are a huge amount of them there.
i31xrhljoe011.jpg

Betas gunna beta.

I'm still here my friend

I feel they are all larping white normiecucks there, but then i feel the same about the people here sometimes..

This forum is too brutal for curries, moreover, /r/braincels does not approve any curry-bashing post. They get downvoted to oblivion. Curries don't like to go out from their comfort zones. Therefore I have huge respect for curries on this forum.

I was surprised at that too

Only 28% white
while this forum is 52%

interesting
deathnics didnt wanna leave reddit maybe

Was browsing there a little lately and some threads actually seem pretty good. Was actually surprised.
But they have to walk a fine line there, of course. They cannot become a really good sub because then reddit would ban them.

Currycels are beta as fuck, so reddit is their natural home. I wouldn't have ever joined r/incels as long as it was on that shitty website, glad there is finally a viable alternative to the declining PSL

This forum is too brutal for curries, moreover, /r/braincels does not approve any curry-bashing post. They get downvoted to oblivion. Curries don't like to go out from their comfort zones. Therefore I have huge respect for curries on this forum.
Yea, we post too many brutal currypills here.