Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did anyone all of a sudden stopped being attracted to certain races?

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I legit stopped finding sheboons, currywhores, noodlewhores, and some spic foids attractive a bit recently. its not because of stereotypes but legit I stopped finding their appearance appealing. sheboons are too masculine, currywhores are just simply ugly, noodlewhores are too adorable to find sexually appealing, and slutinas are too dark skinned and while better off than the other races, still kinda gives me the yuck and reminds me of currywhores when I look at them. white foids are the only ones Im still attracted to since theyre the perfect balance between not too masculine and not too adorable while also having clean white skin

I legit stopped finding sheboons, currywhores, noodlewhores, and some spic foids attractive a bit recently. its not because of stereotypes but legit I stopped finding their appearance appealing. sheboons are too masculine, currywhores are just simply ugly, noodlewhores are too adorable to find sexually appealing, and slutinas are too dark skinned and while better off than the other races, still kinda gives me the yuck and reminds me of currywhores when I look at them. white foids are the only ones Im still attracted to since theyre the perfect balance between not too masculine and not too adorable while also having clean white skin
i stopped being attracted to women in general. I think women made me asexual due to of all these rejections

I completely feel the same way. Still not a volcel as it is not by choice and these women do not want me anyway, but even if they did want me ai find the idea of fucking a spic or a nigger absolutely revolting. Same with any non white race. It's weird but it makes sense because the white foids are the only ones who are directly related to God because the white race are descendents of nephilim so naturally all other races did not originate from divinity and wouldn't be attractive.

id feel dirty to have sex with a spic toilet

Real foids don't make me hard easily anymore after I discovered 2D.

Yes, women of the human race.

No I was always not attracted to torks.

I was never attracted to Sheboons but nowadays with their standards being too high and them being low quality, I am utterly disgusted by the sight of them. Especially the dark ones :feelspuke:

I actually lowered my standards

Op is curry by the way