Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Did I date an incel?" - /r/IncelTears retardation

Anglo-Saxon

Anglo-Saxon

Recruit
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7jljiy/did_i_date_an_incel/

No, because an incel can't physically be sexually attractive, yet you found him attractive. Do you even KNOW what incel means?

Also /u/rottenbraes is like the 50th person that also posts on /r/trashy. Why are IncelTears and trashy so connected?

Sparky said:
Was probably some insecure Chad type like Orb or dontcomplain1

Insecure normie*, because it really doesn't matter what Chad says. She wouldn't talk shit about Chad afterwards.

We ended up sleeping together many times, and the first time he was so nervous about, well, everything. From the size of his penis to the small beer gut he had acquired over the years to his dislike for recieving oral. I was patient and gentle and constantly reassuring him that yes, I liked him, I liked having sex with him and I liked hanging out with him.

Not sure if I want to believe that. After all, women lie and they like to convince each other that we're wrong and ... well, this story sounds, in a way, "too good to be true", as if being written specifically for us. This is like with women always having had short boyfriends or knowing someone who had short boyfriends etc. Might not necessarily be true. Women don't have a concept of truth anyway, they are just bullshit: https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-Poll-Are-Femoids-LIARS-Or-BULLSHITTERS

I addressed this. IncelTears won't screenshot my thread cuz they owned themselves:

https://incels.is/Thread-Did-this-r-IncelTears-woman-admit-she-approached-a-man-because-of-his-looks-SELFOWN?pid=100916#pid100916

Im convinced half of the cucktears crowd dont even know what the definition of an incel is.

I never got these "am dating an incel guise!!" posts on inceltears. I mean, is the fact that you're dating an incel not kinda contradictory to the whole concept of what an incel is? It's the equivalent of saying "Is this rich guy poor?"

It just doesn't add up.

FiliumExMachina said:
I never got these "am dating an incel guise!!" posts on inceltears. I mean, is the fact that you're dating an incel not kinda contradictory to the whole concept of what an incel is? It's the equivalent of saying "Is this rich guy poor?"

It just doesn't add up.

I think it's trying to accuse us of BDD and muh personality. Next level psychology

insane, if the story is true, this chick was so deep into him and was doing all the ship to keep it going, he must have been Chad