Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did one event cause you to become blackpilled or was it an accumulation of events that led to it?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
For me, it wasnt one event that blackpilled me, it was an accumulation of events that I experienced since 2017 that resulted in me accepting the reality of the blackpill

For me, it wasnt one event that blackpilled me, it was an accumulation of events that I experienced since 2017 that resulted in me accepting the reality of the blackpill
accumulation, worst being a foid made an entire instagram account of a fake boyfriend just to get me to go away. hell, i wasnt even insistent and desperate to her whatsoever. it was just too brutal. that along a few other things, like a girl i was talking to suddenly going so dry that i stop messaging her and it was like we have never spoken to each other ever.

another case of me talking to this girl for months on end, talks to my chad friend for a few days, and then she tells me all about her crush on him. killed me. i just stopped talking to women since, im never going to get your average becky from any race, let alone the girl from my desires. keep in mind, each of these foids were diverse, black, asian, turkish.

A steady accumulation over my entire life. When you still haven't had any success with foids by the time that you've hit your 20's, you begin to accept that something is very, very wrong.

I simply came across a blackpill yt channel one day and listened to what he had to say, then I realized "yknow what this perfectly explains my situation and the current state of society". Been blackpilled ever since

Of course, this is only because I've been isolated my whole life which made it easy to accept the bp. If I was chad I would've shrugged it off and been like "lmao what is this 'blackpill' bs". So to answer the question, I guess it was kind of an accumulation that led me to the bp

I spent my entire life alone. I had hopes for college, but a year in and nothing changed, so I knew it was over by that point.

Bunch of things noticing since i started going to school.

Being blackpilled is literally encoded in my genetics

Accumulation. Eventually I did a hard look on myself and life and had to face reality

It literally started since my social interactions with other humans started, the earliest i can remember was in second grade when this girl got mad and put her sleeve over her hand cause she had to touch my hand. Situations like this through my whole life until the day i found out about inceltv, saint hamudi, wheat waffles, barakatv, oreo man and renegade#1 etc.

Accumulation, since I was a kid tbh

The constant and consistent rejections by women are what bp'd me.

Accumulation for me in high school. Also found blackpill youtube channels which explained my situatiom perfectly.

accumulation over 10 years

tons of things that were happening to me

Accumulation of rejections, foids showing no signs of wanting me and seeing other men have it so easy.

I started searching methods to attract foids. I found PUAs and the redpill, then mgtow and finally landed at the blackpill, which fully convinced me.

In some ways, I was proto-blackpilled before the term existed due to life experiences. But it was one MAJOR event that led me to learn about the blackpill. It subsequently explained a whole slew of minor events all my life.

Always knew I dont have a chance.
Girls wouldnt talk to me and my attempts never worked ,
I watched people my age lose their virginity one by one.
Now people 10 years younger than me are not virgins.
The only conclusion is that I am a truecel