Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you celebrate Halloween?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't mean going to parties or dressing up, just celebrate it in your own way. My way of celebrating it was watching Hellraiser which I never watched before and seemed appropriate for that night :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice: Movie was okay but very weird and Pinhead has a screen time of less than 5 minutes which is a shame but I still liked it. At least it tried something different than all the Halloween(Friday the 13th slasher ripoffs of the 1980s.

No. Don't care for Halloween.

No, I don't care about some obscure European pagan festival enough to celebrate it

I forgot halloween even existed this October..

What is there to celebrate?

I don't mean going to parties or dressing up, just celebrate it in your own way. My way of celebrating it was watching Hellraiser which I never watched before and seemed appropriate for that night :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice: Movie was okay but very weird and Pinhead has a screen time of less than 5 minutes which is a shame but I still liked it. At least it tried something different than all the Halloween(Friday the 13th slasher ripoffs of the 1980s.
I watched all Hellraisers and they are great. The first one is a bit slow though. But the scariest shit for me from all these flicks is the puppet master. I refuse to watch it. (I did watch one where they fought nazis). Its not that scary but puppets creep me out from back when I was a kid.

No. In better times, I'd have walked to the nearby supermarket and bought candy with Halloween deals.

Didn't do anything besides work and fall asleep and get mocked for looking like a bum. Nothing new.

How and why did it end up like this

Just another day. Watched some old Cartoon Network Halloween specials

No point in celebrating it alone.