Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you ever had a female friend?

Ropeless Incel

Ropeless Incel

FatalismCel
★★
I never had.
It's so strange. Everytime I tried to speak with one, it was awkward. Also, the intersection between our interests were basic inexistent, really hard to keep talking with them.
My mom used to think I was gay because I only had male friends on MSN back then.

of course not. My understanding of females is mostly based on tiktok, FDS, and diehard feminists. Even my own mother doesn't talk to me

Yes, one time

no, and don't forget that they aren't your friends unless you've seen each other outside of school or work

don't cope thinking saying a couple things to each other in those places means you're friends JFL, they have real friends who they meet outside of school and work

My oneitus was a good friend for me for half a year. In my experience I was also friends with other girls but I don't know if they would consider me their friend.

I remember some cucked highschool textbook that gave the definition of a friend (jfl) and one of the criteria was reciprocity. So maybe according to soyciety I had no female friends.

I used to, some most of my interactions with them would be chill. Ever since Corona I haven't talked to them in a while.

Only 2 online female friends as a teenager.
Which is weird, since I never showed my face online, only my personality and IT says my persoality is the problem :kys:

Nope nor do desire one.

Yes, I had. Three times to be correct.

The first female friend I had was a black girl who was genuinely nice to me and she's the only one who never cared about how I looked. Probably because we were 10 years old at the time. I wasn't interested in her, but she was a good friend. Now she's high up in a BLM organization and organizes a lot of events, which is a little funny because I turned neo-Nazi. I haven't spoken to her since she left my town when I was 13.

Second one was when I was 13, she felt pity for me and was kind too, but only out of pity, maybe even out of virtue signaling. She had invited me to her birthday party and it was the only girl's birthday party I ever attended in my life. At the end of the school year, I never heard from her again.

Last one was when I was 15, I was the best in the class and had a chad friend, she used me to attract the chad (and miserably failed). Genuinely thought she was a friend.

Online more than 12 years ago. Her name was Maria from Norway and we met in anime chatrooms. She was two years older than me and very attractive but back then for some reason I wasn't interested in her. Well neither was she interested in me. She wanted to cam with me and I obliged. She was very honest about everything, maybe she was autistic or something.

She met a hot guy online while underage, they met while she was 17 and started dating. He was her first guy. Years later I spoke to her again and she was already married to the same guy. I think she married at 20 which is insane for modern standards if you think about it.

Yes and it sucked knowing I’ll never have them

No. Foids other than my mother and sister just act like I don't exist. Except of course in online settings where they don't know what I look like.

Too few to count

Yes i had a few

I've had 2. My mom is one of them and the other i stopped talking to because she had a boyfriend and i felt cucked. I didn't like her, but being friends with a girl who has a boyfriend feels cucked

i had 3 i met on discord and i could genuinely say that we were friends. but that ended a little over a year ago :feelsmega:

my own mother counts as a female friend? we are pretty close tho

I never had.
It's so strange. Everytime I tried to speak with one, it was awkward. Also, the intersection between our interests were basic inexistent, really hard to keep talking with them.
My mom used to think I was gay because I only had male friends on MSN back then.
Trick question, there's no such thing

The only way a female is your ACTUAL FRIEND is if you have no romantic interests towards her period, and the dynamic between the two of you isn't just a one sided thing where you force yourself to not pursue her romantically, and she gets to laugh at your jokes, enjoy your company and use you for favors

That's not a real friendship

That's 99% the relationship structure of all the normies that will respond with - "don't be sexist, I have a female friend"

They would definitely fuck that "female friend" if she would fuck them too, that's not a friendship, its a one sided relationship where one person is being exploited because they are "hoping and waiting" that one day she'll "appreciate them" and "see them for more than a friend"

I've had female associates, but I've never seen them as friends, they are just associates, people that I associate with. For us to be friends I would have to not want to fuck them and we'd have to have a topic of mutual interest

A true friendship between a man and a woman can only exist between individuals who both already have romantic partners AND THEY ALSO DON'T have no interest in eachother outside of their platonic mutual interests (AND THAT SHIT IS RARE AS FUCK)

Every woman I've spoken to has been in a relationship with one of their current "male friends" (what a coincidence)

If a man and a woman are around eachother all the time, and they are both attracted to eachother, more likely than not they are going to fuck, that's not a friendship

Last edited:

The only way a female is your ACTUAL FRIEND is if you have no romantic interests towards her period, and the dynamic between the two of you isn't just a one sided thing where you force yourself to not pursue her romantically, and she gets to laugh at your jokes, enjoy your company and use you for favors

That's 99% the relationship structure of all the normies that will respond with - "don't be sexist, I have a female friend"

They would definitely fuck that female friend if she would fuck them too, that's not a friendship, its a one sided relationship where one person is being exploited because they are "hoping and waiting" that one day she'll "appreciate them" and "see them for more than a friend"

I've had female associates, but I've never seen them as friends, for us to be friends I would have to not want to fuck them

A true friendship between a man and a woman can only exist between individuals who both already have romantic partners AND THEY ALSO DON'T have no interest in eachother outside of their platonic mutual interests (AND THAT SHIT IS RARE AS FUCK)

Every woman I've spoken to has been in a relationship with one of their current "male friends" (what a coincidence)

If a man and a woman are around eachother all the time, and they are both attracted to eachother, more likely than not they are going to fuck, that's not a friendship
What if your female friend was your friend GF? And you wouldn't fuck her, because you wouldn't like to be a scum. Is this an one side relationship? That was the only case I had a female friend

They are incapable of true friendship unless you're chad

I can't make friends let alone female ones

I did once, it was a full blown blonde Stacy. It was the worst mistake of my whole life.

Two or three. More like acquaintances. But whever I was closer to a level of friend (online friends), I got so annoyed about them cause they are so fucking stupid and then I avoided them. It's over for me.

Yes but I ended up realizing that they were just using me

I see no point in being friends with females in real life unless the female is pleasuring you because in many cases, many women are already casually pleasuring other men anyway so pointless being friends with them if you’re not receiving the same benefits their other male friends receive.

They would definitely fuck that "female friend" if she would fuck them too, that's not a friendship, its a one sided relationship where one person is being exploited because they are "hoping and waiting" that one day she'll "appreciate them" and "see them for more than a friend"

I've had female associates, but I've never seen them as friends, they are just associates, people that I associate with. For us to be friends I would have to not want to fuck them and we'd have to have a topic of mutual interest

Hits a bit too much home and i can sign behind every word in this post based on personal experience.

I've had two when I was a kid but they grew distant as we grew older.

Beyond based and truthpilled. This video confirms what you just wrote.

View: https://youtu.be/T_lh5fR4DMA

I never had.
Yes