Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Did you know Chad is the name of a country?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38364
  • Start date

Did you know Chad is a country before this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 38364

Deleted member 38364

Self-banned
-

Be honest geographycels

Yes I heard of the place before I heard of the person

That's like the last place you'd want to live. And not for the reasons you think.

Last edited:
And Tyrone is a county in Northern Ireland.

Bros, did you know there's also a country called Niger? Ya know, similar to the word nigger. :lul: lololololololol

why isn't there a country named incel though

Yep i knew. Its under my country.

The border shape is what puts a smile on my face

does this country even exist, like Oman, what niggas do there
No that country only exists to fill the world. No one lives there and no stories exist there. Basically filler country

No that country only exists to fill the world. No one lives there and no stories exist there. Basically filler country
i am not joking, i literally didn't see anything related to Chad, like Oman

Did you know that "Brazil" comes from "Pau-Brasil", a tree that people used back in the day to dye clothes red?

"Brasil" comes from "brasa" which means "ember", you can see some English words that retain that etimology, such as "abrasive".

Did you know that "Brazil" comes from "Pau-Brasil", a tree that people used back in the day to dye clothes red?

"Brasil" comes from "brasa" which means "ember", you can see some English words that retain that etimology, such as "abrasive".
@trying to ascend

Where the name Algeria comes from?
The country's name is derived from the city of Algiers. The most common etymology links the city name to al-Jazā'ir (الجزائر, "The Islands"), a truncated form of the city's older name Jazā'ir Banī Mazghanna (جزائر بني مزغنة, "Islands of the Mazghanna Tribe"), employed by medieval geographers such as al-Idrisi.

The country's name is derived from the city of Algiers. The most common etymology links the city name to al-Jazā'ir (الجزائر, "The Islands"), a truncated form of the city's older name Jazā'ir Banī Mazghanna (جزائر بني مزغنة, "Islands of the Mazghanna Tribe"), employed by medieval geographers such as al-Idrisi.
And what's the name in Berber with Tifinagh script?

Berber but dont speak it or know anything about it :feelswhere:
Yeah he is half Kabyle :feelswhere:
I've notice most Magrebi Arabs are just Arabized Berbers who speak Arabic (or a creolized form called Darija) but are Berber by ethnicity though I think there are a few Bedouin tribes out there.

Is it true that most Berbers are pretty much white?

Basically, but there are many theories on where we came from tbh :feelswhere:
I envy you people tho. At least you guys aren't mongrels like me and still kept your original language.
Owning slaves is legal rn in Libya.
Geddafi used to punish it by death btw.
And Mauritania too. And the niggers here love to blame whites for slavery when it still goes on in Africa and they even enslaved whites at one point.

I envy you people tho. At least you guys aren't mongrels like me and still kept your original language.

And Mauritania too. And the niggers here love to blame whites for slavery when it still goes on in Africa and they even enslaved whites at one point.
Obama and Hilary doomed them by killing Geddafi :lul::lul::lul::lul: the fucking irony.

Also not really tbh some speak berber, some done, some hate arabs, some support the french and some dont. No clue why we are racist towards eachother when we live the same exact lives :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Why do you watch that fag Jew? :feelswhat:
Not many people have had the privilege of visiting Chad or other bottom-tier countries like South Sudan. I can't be too picky.

Last edited:
From the Wiki article:
"The majority of Muslims in the country are adherents of a moderate branch of mystical Islam (Sufism)."

Based people of Chad. Maybe one or two of them have found God.

Geography was on of my fav subjects and I have spent hours looking at maps, so yes I have