Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you know the inside of your cheek feels the same as a Pussy?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
No dip sherlock, everyone knows. But did you know it’s made of the same material? Only difference is it doesn’t smell like fish or oozes blood.

@Mellatt @Reclusemaxer

I always fantasized about given oral to a woman. But then I have seen certain... videos of women's vaginas with congealed blood (from their period) coming out, stringy, and it made me wanna puke. Blood, piss, sweat, fish = bon appetite! :feelsugh: Reality is disappointing, women are disappointing. Also, most women have terrible hygiene down there so I wouldn't want to go anywhere near their gash wounds.
I always fantasized about given oral to a woman. But then I have seen certain... videos of women's vaginas with congealed blood (from their period) coming out, stringy, and it made me wanna puke. Blood, piss, sweat, fish = bon appetite! :feelsugh: Reality is disappointing, women are disappointing. Also, most women have terrible hygiene down there so I wouldn't want to go anywhere near their gash wounds.
Beware

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/badwomensanatomy/comments/x13wod/the_beautiful_cervix_project_using_a_speculum_and/?

I've seen videos of a camera inside a pussy(for research) and videos of a camera inside a throat(for school) so I'm pretty sure this isn't exactly right

im fingering my mouth right now

im fingering my mouth right now
15CC5093 B680 4DFD 93D5 AA4E2B138019

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back