Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious did your dad use to beat the shit out of u as a kid?

did your dad use to abuse you

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
not hitting as in teaching you a lesson, i mean literal abuse beating the shit out of u and having zero sympathy for your puny existence and hitting you whenever the fuck he feels like it

Verbally, yeah, but the closest I got physical abuse from non discipline is he would beat my legs with a broom to wake me up..... like full on whaps with the stick portion... shit hurt a lot.

AWD is not cool or based. Cant say much, but I am telling you with 100% certainty, they are not cool or based. They are gay, and a federal honeypot.

No just got raised by the state instead as my parents both basically abandoned me.

AWD is not cool or based. Cant say much, but I am telling you with 100% certainty, they are not cool or based. They are gay, and a federal honeypot.
Wtf is awd

No just got raised by the state instead as my parents both basically abandoned me.
How do u do that? And where tf did u sleep is it basically like a concentration camp but without the gassing and they actually feed u and ur with other abandoned kids?

Yeah he used to beat me up when I was a kid for little to no reason when he was drunk or when he had his psychotic phases again.

How do u do that? And where tf did u sleep is it basically like a concentration camp but without the gassing and they actually feed u and ur with other abandoned kids?
Your comment sound unhinged. Summing it up it's I don't want the kid anymore social services you take them. As to wear I slept varied from temporary foster homes to state run group homes.

Your comment sound unhinged. Summing it up it's I don't want the kid anymore social services you take them. As to wear I slept varied from temporary foster homes to state run group homes.
Better than being abused NGL, and did u have to go to school?

Better than being abused NGL, and did u have to go to school?
Obviously yes to the last one and idk if so foster parents are usually lazy dicks in it for the money only and resent that it comes with you and group homes are like prisons without bars except where instead of the bad guys (the shitty parents) the victim (the kid) gets penalized instead. You want to pee? Staff have to unlock the bathroom door. You want to nap? It's not bed time so not on our watch. You want to have sugary snacks? Lol never. It's a Saturday afternoon and you want to go out and enjoy the weather or hang out with friends? Sorry insert usually extremly petty reason here as to why you can't. Your job wants you to work past 9? Sorry tough shit 9 you have to be back no exceptions or we send the police to fetch you and tough shit if your boss doesn't want to keep you employed for that reason. Want half an hour after school for us to wait to pick you up so you can communicate with your fellow classmates (too much of an incel for this one to matter but the answer would of been no.)

I mean, kinda, I got my ass whooped by my Pops, but I am Christmaxxing, so I think that's good.