Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did your parents know that it was over for you?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
Title. Mine never asked if I had a gf. Why procreate if you bad genes then ?

They keep asking me if I have a partner yet. All I can really do is try my hardest to stop my eyes from rolling into the back of my head, hold my tongue, and try not to go on a tirade about how they've made it impossible for me to be loved. For the older generations it was a different time with different expectations I guess.

My relatives are only focused on Career Maxine and money they literally think it's my fault I don't have anybody that loves me they never take into consideration how short I am and then they virgin shame me

my family is so bluepilled they even think i can get a toilet and have kids :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::bluepill:

Nigga ur parents will know if its over with u by just looking at their shitty genetics but they still chose to reproduce

My relatives are only focused on Career Maxine and money they literally think it's my fault I don't have anybody that loves me they never take into consideration how short I am and then they virgin shame me
Focused on CareerMaxxing ? They are training you to be a betabuxx

Nigga ur parents will know if its over with u by just looking at their shitty genetics but they still chose to reproduce
You’re right. I don’t think they are clueless about it

They keep asking me if I have a partner yet. All I can really do is try my hardest to stop my eyes from rolling into the back of my head, hold my tongue, and try not to go on a tirade about how they've made it impossible for me to be loved. For the older generations it was a different time with different expectations I guess.
They’ll stop asking one day

The absolute worst thing is when they force me to socialize and sign me up for clubs, social places, etc...
Thinking that I'm lonely because I don't talk to people.
When I just want to rot in the house and avoid human interactions.

They're still quite optimistic even though I'm 24 soon and non-NT. I'm very open about my inceldom to them and gave some blackpills but it doesn't help much. They're not aware enough how insane the mating market and hypergamy is.

The absolute worst thing is when they force me to socialize and sign me up for clubs, social places, etc...
Thinking that I'm lonely because I don't talk to people.
When I just want to rot in the house and avoid human interactions.
It’s like your parents pushing you into the Lion’s den to get eaten alive. They think you would survive. Jfl

It’s like your parents pushing you into the Lion’s den to get eaten alive. They think you would survive. Jfl
It's like I'm a bird with a broken wing...
They push me off the cliff thinking I will fly like the rest of the little birds in the sky, only for me to fall and disappoint them.
"Why can't you be like the other boys?"
"Look at #### son, he is very popular, why can't you be like him?"
I always end up with a broken heart, wing and confidence.