Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did your parents work or draw disablity? [MUST READ]

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date

?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I would die for a life growing up with hard working parents. My mother hopped man to man until she had us then drew welfare and got food stamps off us and never worked. She even took me out of school so she wouldn’t have to put in any effort of buying me school supplies and clothes. I always had to struggle. Sitting in churches for hours just for the preacher to gather offerings and help us on rent and food (sometimes wouldnt), mowing lawns and raking leaves in the cold winter (having the bag up 20-30 bags on every house) hell even this one time we raked this house that took all week and around 100 bags with just 3 people including me. Picking fruit in the hot heat (filling buckets with blueberries) etc. Cleaning houses, getting thanksgiving and christmas dinners from churches. Been homeless sleeping in outhouses, in the car, and family’s house and collecting food from food pantries. Also when our dryer or washer would stop we’d have to ring the water out with our bare hands and hang our clothes out. Washing dishes with shampoo, not having money to wash clothes daily so i’d have to skip showers. No water or lights sometimes and having to fill up water jugs to flush the toilet.

I could never fully have control over this because in the back up my head and my mother telling me “the government will stop ya’lls welfare if you go work or make money“

i just wish i had a normal life with full control.

Fuck every parent who puts their kids through this hell.

Last edited:
Brutal, never had anything like that; amazing that your family has the audacity to still attempt to invite you to events. :feelswhat:

@Recluse don’t ever tell me your life was bad.

Btw IT, post this please. And title it “i feel bad”

I would die for a life growing up with hard working parents. My mother hopped man to man until she had us then drew welfare and got food stamps off us and never worked. She even took me out of school so she wouldn’t have to put in any effort of buying me school supplies and clothes. I always had to struggle. Sitting in churches for hours just for the preacher to gather offerings and help us on rent and food (sometimes wouldnt), mowing lawns and raking leaves in the cold winter (having the bag up 20-30 bags on every house) hell even this one time we raked this house that took all week and around 100 bags with just 3 people including me. Picking fruit in the hot heat (filling buckets with blueberries) etc. Cleaning houses, getting thanksgiving and christmas dinners from churches. Been homeless sleeping in outhouses, in the car, and family’s house and collecting food from food pantries. Also when our dryer or washer would stop we’d have to ring the water out with our bare hands and hang our clothes out. Washing dishes with shampoo, not having money to wash clothes daily so i’d have to skip showers. No water or lights sometimes and having to fill up water jugs to flush the toilet.

I could never fully have control over this because in the back up my head and my mother telling me “the government will stop ya’lls welfare if you go work or make money“

i just wish i had a normal life with full control.

Fuck every parent who puts their kids through this hell.

View: https://youtu.be/wmDbGJYfkeI

Dam, that's brutal. My Dad was too proud to claim any kind of welfare or money, probably something to do with his upbringing.