Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Difference between a Sult and a WHore

Abu Khaleel

Abu Khaleel

Greycel
I've heard the difference between a slut and a whore is a slut has sex for enjoyment and a whore has sex for money. I once new a foid who friendzoned me say this guy she'd been talking to for less than a week was reluctant to fuck. So to try and talk him into dicking her down she told him she wasn't a whore. I guess since she wasn't asking to be compensated for sex that's technically true? So would she be classified a slut then? Still how desperate must you be for validation that you'd spread your legs for a guy you'd only known for a week. Just think, if only dadddy had told you that you were pretty you wouldn't need to seek approval from random men

her 'daddy' should have beaten her

Both of them needs to be gunned down

Just think, if only dadddy had told you that you were pretty you wouldn't need to seek approval from random men

Plenty of orbiters do this regularly. Foids do not need validation for slutty behavior; they need to be criticized and treated like males.

There is zero difference. Both are Chad's cumdumpster.

No difference!

D78CE0FE 6475 4AEA 9669 B04611971272

I use the terms both in the same ways.

Just be Chad destroyed me

A slut likes sex, and will fuck guys for free.

A whore gets passed around, she can have a boyfriend and still pimp herself out to other guys.

I've heard the difference between a slut and a whore is a slut has sex for enjoyment and a whore has sex for money. I once new a foid who friendzoned me say this guy she'd been talking to for less than a week was reluctant to fuck. So to try and talk him into dicking her down she told him she wasn't a whore. I guess since she wasn't asking to be compensated for sex that's technically true? So would she be classified a slut then? Still how desperate must you be for validation that you'd spread your legs for a guy you'd only known for a week. Just think, if only dadddy had told you that you were pretty you wouldn't need to seek approval from random men
The logic is interesting and not so flawed. However the said guy probably doesn't think like that.

Both are littered rubbish:lul: