Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discuck servers and telegram are the worst

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
I know this may come across as water to most of you, but I had to learn the hard way. I’m pretty sure I doxxed myself by using them. I’m paranoid and convinced people have my real name, location etc. and it’s full of fakecels that will lie to you and backstab you. I guess there is no cure for low IQ. All I know is I’ll never be back on them.

Telegram is Jewish

Dont give your real name to people online dumbass
It was accidental of course when I joined the telegram I didn’t realize my old account that I hadn’t touched had my real name. So I deleted it quickly but who knows who saw it. And I can’t tell if people are lying or not.

Dont give your real name to people online dumbass
This should be a given.
If it needs to be said, someone does not deserve the computer.

dont ever go on the dbdr fan server. Its full of normalfaggots and chads casual-bragging about their party and sex life while LARPing as inkwells. I dont understand why normalfags invade these spaces or watch guys like dbdr or hoe_math or wheat waffles. You are genetically blessed. You are not ugly and or autistic why tf waste time on bp shit instead of enjoying your life and leaving us incels alone

JFL what happen on discord.

Forgot his name already I deleted my account but it was that server you invited me(not blaming you)
No ones going to doxx u man dw. Un delete ur account.