Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Discussion] About the edgy retards over on nearcels.com (now *********)

I think the stuff on there is messed up. I feel like it's a honeypot, like what others said, there's just so much to take in the second you visit that website.

I still agree with some of Larson's political views, if you've read from his website, he sounds pretty based, apart from the incest and child rape stuff.
Ain't nobody perfect I guess. Debatable on what's not right though, one group does something & it's bad with everyone jumping on them yet another group does same thing & the silence is deafening, oh but that's their "culture", it'd be racist to tell them no & put a stop to it, your moral compass is decided by the environmental factors & rhetoric stained upon you by those that came before.

A minority belief is valid elsewhere the majority think alike.

********* is based, especially because that site triggers all the moralfags here on .co.

I find it ironic that many users in this thread complain that “I do not want to associate with pedophiles and rapists” and “they are bad people so they do not deserve any sympathy” – yet this is exactly how IT cucks view you. If you think that IT’s behaviour towards you is bad and undeserved, you are therefore a hypocrite for behaving exactly the same way regarding *********.

Guess what, being a moralfag and condemning incest, pedophilia and rape, will neither get you any pussy nor acceptance from the establishment. The establishment will never support incels no matter what, and because people submit themselves to the establishment, they will never listen to what we actually have to say. Therefore, we should be discussing solutions for involuntary celibacy instead of trying to show the establishment that we are “good” people.

The people at ********* might technically not be involuntary celibates, but they are still blackpilled and therefore deserving of support. Reducing females to rape slaves would put an end to involuntary celibacy, so if you do not support it, you basically say that you deserve to be an involuntary celibate yourself.

Its a flaseflag so they can finally exterminate us.

********* is based, especially because that site triggers all the moralfags here on .co.

I find it ironic that many users in this thread complain that “I do not want to associate with pedophiles and rapists” and “they are bad people so they do not deserve any sympathy” – yet this is exactly how IT cucks view you. If you think that IT’s behaviour towards you is bad and undeserved, you are therefore a hypocrite for behaving exactly the same way regarding *********.

Guess what, being a moralfag and condemning incest, pedophilia and rape, will neither get you any pussy nor acceptance from the establishment. The establishment will never support incels no matter what, and because people submit themselves to the establishment, they will never listen to what we actually have to say. Therefore, we should be discussing solutions for involuntary celibacy instead of trying to show the establishment that we are “good” people.

The people at ********* might technically not be involuntary celibates, but they are still blackpilled and therefore deserving of support. Reducing females to rape slaves would put an end to involuntary celibacy, so if you do not support it, you basically say that you deserve to be an involuntary celibate yourself.

IT's behaviour is based on karma-whoring and virtue-signalling as opposed to any genuine commitment to moral principles.

The point isn't that "they are bad people so they do not deserve any sympathy", it's that "they are not incels so they do not deserve any sympathy". Those guys are walking blackpills. They have experienced far more sexual success than most of us have despite their repugnant views.

I'm not here to get acceptance from "the establishment". They have very little to say about the blackpill, instead, they spend 95% of their time talking about how they can kidnap 4-year-olds and rape them in their soundproof dungeons. If I didn't know who Nathan Larson was, I'd say it was an FBI honeypot.

IT's behaviour is based on karma-whoring and virtue-signalling as opposed to any genuine commitment to moral principles.

The point isn't that "they are bad people so they do not deserve any sympathy", it's that "they are not incels so they do not deserve any sympathy". Those guys are walking blackpills. They have experienced far more sexual success than most of us have despite their repugnant views.

I'm not here to get acceptance from "the establishment". They have very little to say about the blackpill, instead, they spend 95% of their time talking about how they can kidnap 4-year-olds and rape them in their soundproof dungeons. If I didn't know who Nathan Larson was, I'd say it was an FBI honeypot.
I do not base my support for people on their sexual success (subjectivity). I base it on their opinions (objectivity). I will therefore always be supporting blackpilled sex havers over bluepilled virgins, among the later many are ITcels and enemies to us.

********* are blackpilled because they have a logical view of females and do not worship them. There is no reason to be against free speech and them discussing how to kidnap 4-year-olds and rape them in their soundproof dungeons.

Regarding genuine morality, I recommend you to read this:

Last edited: