Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Discussion with normies about bluepill garbage erupts

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
So i was in class and towards the end, the topic of looksmaxxing and valentines day comes up. Everyone asks what your plans are, and obviously mine is LDAR, and the normies asked why. I just said look at me, then they started discussing potential haircuts, shoe changes, and clothing changes, JFL. Then a few minutes later the stacy of the group makes me "promise [her] that I won't change for any girl". Of course the "just be yourself" comes up jfl. didn't know what to say, pretty much all of the bluepill cliches were included in this. They were all chads and high tier normies, so obviously this advice would only work for them. I just accepted it and tried to get out of the conversation before someone accuses me of being le evil inkell.
Just another day in the clown world :feelsclown:

I never talked to my classmates

Same. Know a guy with an IQ of 150, about 2m of height and he told me that with the right mentality everyone could have as much success as him and that everyone who denies is is just making excuses for not trying something. When they win in a rigged game people think that it's fair.

you just made yourself a jester for normtards. Man up ffs

Same. Know a guy with an IQ of 150, about 2m of height and he told me that with the right mentality everyone could have as much success as him and that everyone who denies is is just making excuses for not trying something. When they win in a rigged game people think that it's fair.
he doesn't have 150 IQ tho ngl

6'0 in""""""""""""""""""""cel"""""""""""""""""""" jestermaxxing for normies

its possible; although it's rly rare like 0.2% or even 0.1% (Triple Nine Society Tier) of the population (according to wikipedia).
inb4 ofc he wont say blackpilled stuff to other ppl jfl
but using the "just world fallacy" while u have 150 IQ is a really low IQ move tbh, i still doubt it

Describe the Stacy so I can fap

Of course, this means that everything he acheives is because of him and his incredible hard work and great mentality. Lets hope he doesn't get hit by a bus and have to magical think his way out of a wheelchair.

lifemogs the fuck out of me.

jfl at that dumb cunt virtue signalling, annoys the shit out of me thinking how good a person she must have thought she was by telling you to be yourself

Never had this problem in high school because no one talked to me.
This jfl. People in class ignored me. Especially Stacies. Imagine stacies wanting to make you feel good.

This jfl. People in class ignored me. Especially Stacies. Imagine stacies wanting to make you feel good.
usually normies ignore me tbh, today was different i suppose

jfl at that dumb cunt virtue signalling, annoys the shit out of me thinking how good a person she must have thought she was by telling you to be yourself
based
no foids in my classes so there's lukily never a discussion about something like that

People that are winning or had it handed to them due to some innate advantage like to delude themselves that they "earned" it & anyone could do the same which if true would not lead to winners & losers or the majority of those in certain positions like ceo being tallfags from good family backgrounds.