Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do asexual aromatic women exist ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
There are many forums online for aseuxual and aromantic people . Women too participate in it and report no sexual or romantic attraction towards men (chads).

Are these women good women ?
Or are they also sluts who tried having sex with chads , didn't get orgasm and concluded that they are asexual ?

Nah, they're asexual because they can't land a Chad and refuse to settle for a beta.

Nah, they're asexual because they can't land a Chad and refuse to settle for a beta.
I think even if they are really asexual , they will respect chads more than beta incels. And will marry only rich chads.
And in case they marry incels, they will treat them like shit.

Why is this even a question

I think even if they are really asexual , they will respect chads more than beta incels. And will marry only rich chads.
Yeah obviously. However a Chad isn't going to marry an asexual foid. Only a desperate simp betabuxxer will.

No they don't

She fucked hundreds of chads in the past but doesn't sleep with her beta husband she had to settle with because she is "asexual".

Yeah obviously. However a Chad isn't going to marry an asexual foid. Only a desperate simp betabuxxer will.
Some chad will as they will fuck other women behind their wives' back . And will keep a chaste women for raising his babies.

Some chad will as they will fuck other women behind their wives' back . And will keep a chaste women for raising his babies.
Chads aren't that clever.

Lookism effects things even outside the areas of sexual attraction.

Does she fit the OP bill:feelswhere:
lol no bro. She tried to get with a tall white skater chadlite from OkCupid and she was in an e relationshi with a white dude from Finland. Not sure why you thought she was asexual...

lol no bro. She tried to get with a tall white skater chadlite from OkCupid and she was in an e relationshi with a white dude from Finland. Not sure why you thought she was asexual...
brutal

how can her looksmatch even think of hope when she even had a finnish guy e-simping for her?

phony as fuck, more LGBTBBQ bullshit

You made it seem like she was something special :feelsStudy:

I wish I were asexual and aromantic, to be honest. Then I wouldn't give a fuck about my inceldom. Moreover, I think I wouldn't even be considered an incel.
And something tells me such people don't exist at all.

Yeah, after the e relationship ended she told me she was talking to this 6’4 dark triad guy from Orlando, she literally bragged to me that he was 6’4 specifically. He ghosted he shortly after they started talking jfl
how can her looksmatch even think of hope when she even had a finnish guy e-simping for her?
Her looksmatch dropped out in middle school because he thought he could make it as a soundlcoud rapper only to end up working as a dead end minimum wageslave living in his car and will probably end up ODing on a fentanyl laced batch of xans
You made it seem like she was something special :feelsStudy:
How?

Yeah, after the e relationship ended she told me she was talking to this 6’4 dark triad guy from Orlando, she literally bragged to me that he was 6’4 specifically. He ghosted he shortly after they started talking jfl
god zoomer girls are so disgusting, that's why ascension is impossible

either mentally ill, hypergamic, degenerate zoomers or mentally ill, chadstrucked fat roasties :kys:

god zoomer girls are so disgusting, that's why ascension is impossible

either mentally ill, hypergamic, degenerate zoomers or mentally ill, chadstrucked fat roasties :kys:
The most brutal part is that my sister is antisocial, high inhib, and socially anxious around anyone that’s not family. I watched her go from the quiet femcel type to 6’2 white aryan chadlite’s cum dumpster in the span of a night. I guess it was kinda my fault since I told her to make a Tinder because she didn’t believe me when I said that her SMV was infinite

Zoomer foids are the spawn of the devil, even the ones you think are different, pure, or NAWALTs. After witnessing that fact firsthand, I want nothing to do with them

Last edited:
The most brutal part is that my sister is antisocial, high inhib, and socially anxious around anyone that’s not family. I watched her go from the quiet femcel type to 6’2 white aryan chadlite’s cum dumpster in the span of a night. I guess it was kinda my fault since I told her to make a Tinder because she didn’t believe me when I said that her SMV was infinite
bruta, that was cucked ngl you should have gaslighted her into believing she has low SMV and help a brocel.

Zoomer foids are spawns of the devil, even the ones you think are different, pure, or NAWALTs. I’ve witnessed that fact first hand. I want nothing to do with them
I guess I'm fucked, no virgin young wife for me

THzUmSo.gif

Why is this even a question
Exactly. Just like lesbians don’t exist, asexual foids don’t exist. Fuck this gay earth

bruta, that was cucked ngl you should have gaslighted her into believing she has low SMV
That would’ve been futile as she knows about the blackpill, lookism, looksmaxxing, etc. I’m sure she knows she has infinite SMV, she probably just wanted to hear me say it out loud
and help a brocel.
So you think she would settle for an unattractive guy if I never told her to go on Tinder? :feelskek:

That’s not how things work. A few months ago she rejected a sub 6 guy who asked her out. He drove her around and bought her snacks and everything. Only to get rejected by an alt black foid who’s a 3.5/10 on a good day

source.gif

I guess I'm fucked, no virgin young wife for me

THzUmSo.gif
Bluepilled autist if you genuinely thought you were going to somehow bag a virgin JB

View: https://youtu.be/eOoNEnNyZUw

I met one on Reddit.

She was a Muslim curryfoid who claimed to have never developed sexual feelings, just romantic feelings sometimes.

To really put her own feelings to the test, she ended up fucking around 40 guys in 6 month at college. I asked her if she fucked any ethnic guys she said no, she said she would hate for a Muslim guy to fall into sin with her. JFL

She said she didn't even cum once because of her asexuality. She also ended up getting an arranged marriage and was fucking her Chad Husband around 4-5 times a day. Again she said she felt shitty and wanted to do things like "friends would" rather than everything being sexual.

This Chad was abusive and had hit her so she ended up leaving him, not after she found out she was pregnant with his baby. She decided to abort. I do genuinely believe she was asexual but her reasoning/justification was more sinister.

Asexuality doesn't exist. There are people with low sex drive ( or strong self-control ), but asexuality doesn't exist.

That's a weird way to spell chadsexual

Aromantic. All women are.

Asexual. No woman is.

I hope not. I'm just going to pretend they are elaborate hoaxes. Like a sasquatch.

Most of asexual holes cant get a chad so they tell unattractive dudes they are asexual to prevent them from approaching and annoying. They just have abnormal high standards.

They probably got fucked by Terra-Chad once and cant find such a guy again so they just say "i am asexual (and only fuck my dog now)". Or they buy giant dildos to pass time.

Zoomer foids are the spawn of the devil, even the ones you think are different, pure, or NAWALTs. After witnessing that fact firsthand, I want nothing to do with them
how come she uses words like cumskins and shit like that?

If Liam Hemsworth wanted to fuck them, they would turn heterosexual.