Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do black women secretly crave white chads?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I always see sheboons dating white chads but I never see ugly black guys with pretty white women. Black women tend to criticize white men for being racist towards them because white men prefer white women over black women. Even though black women hate white men, they secretly crave white chads. Sheboons won't admit it because they know it's a racist dating preference that they have.

Chads are their own race and most black women give extra points to any man who isn't black. They have always conspired secretly with white supremacy, there's a long history of this.

So black women are pretty much obsolete to the forward thinking negro. Unfortunately most of them must be left behind.

Black foids already know that nobody wants them. So aiming for the highest men of SMV is unachievable to them.

Chads are their own race and most black women give extra points to any man who isn't black. They have always conspired secretly with white supremacy, there's a long history of this.

So black women are pretty much obsolete to the forward thinking negro. Unfortunately most of them must be left behind.
They are like white supremacists :shock:

Sheboons have lower smv than currywhores

They are like white supremacists :shock:
Nah, they're much worse. There's just something inherently grotesque about treachery.

When black men date out it's a cope for having the worst women on earth. Black men do not find black women to be ugly in the same way that other races do. People project this onto us constantly. Black men are the probably the only demographic consistently and genuinely finds black women attractive. They don't even find themselves attractive they just pretend to. Which is why they wear white women's hair on their head.

Interesting :feelswhere:
Nah, they're much worse. There's just something inherently grotesque about treachery.

When black men date out it's a cope for having the worst women on earth. Black men do not find black women to be ugly in the same way that other races do. People project this onto us constantly. Black men are the probably the only demographic consistently and genuinely finds black women attractive. They don't even find themselves attractive they just pretend to. Which is why they wear white women's hair on their head.

They crave for massa yes

chad...... yes they do.

Chads are their own race and most black women give extra points to any man who isn't black. They have always conspired secretly with white supremacy, there's a long history of this

Every race of foid wants a white chad nowadays. Hell, some will even settle for a deformed inbred looking white beta if it means getting a crumb of white cock because to so many foids white anything > Chads of their own race

Black foids are a disgrace to humanity. Even when they were race loyal and the majority of them would stick to black men, they would still treat them like shit. Disgusting animals

Yea obviously all foids want white chads.

I always see sheboons dating white chads but I never see ugly black guys with pretty white women. Black women tend to criticize white men for being racist towards them because white men prefer white women over black women. Even though black women hate white men, they secretly crave white chads. Sheboons won't admit it because they know it's a racist dating preference that they have.
Yes, haven't you watched Incels TV videos on this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dhno1mpNnU

Yeah ...i think black women kinda feel white men attractive

Why would a white chad fuck a sheboon jfl

That's true I mean you can hate someone who you're attracted to