Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do even animes now have trannies and faggots in them?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
I'm watching this ( very weird ) anime rn and half way through there is a tranny ( who is very unpassable, even has a fucking moustache ) side character and a faggot teacher who wants to fuck his student ( the student here is the main protagonist ). The fuck is this shit? It gets weirder as the episodes go by. It's as if it's written by a discord tranny. I wouldn't have watched this shit if I knew this would be in it I thought he would at best fuck his step sister ( which he already has but before she was her step sister :lul: )

Do even animes have faggots and trannies now?

Anime is where the trap meme came from isn’t it?

what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your talk about anime trannies fucking their anime sisters faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here wants to watch an anime about trannies fucking their own sisters you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your talk about anime trannies fucking their anime sisters faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here wants to watch an anime about trannies fucking their own sisters you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
quality

Yes newer anime series have trannies in them, anime is progressive.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Never thought it would be used against me

is ok, if trannies are for fun or for kawaii, whatever what is not SJW "representation"

Yes, i remember i started reading a manga (Hajimete no gal) like a year and a half ago and they introduced a tranny :feelsseriously:. I stopped reading it asap

now look at any new show: lesbians gays crippled landwhales racial shit jew shit they got everything

Do even animes have faggots and trannies now?
Yes newer anime series have trannies in them, anime is progressive.

There's nothing recent about this, I take it you've never watched Rose of Versailles? Riyoko Ikeda's characer Oscar (introduced in 1972 manga, adapted into anime on TV in 1979) was biologically female but behaved as male.

Rose

That might just be FTM though, I don't think there's the same kind of exposure for MTF characters. There's the 2002 manga Wandering Son adapted into anime in 2011 so it took even longer (9 years instead of 7) to make the jump, and there was a three-decade gap.

1999's Paradise Kiss only had MTF char in a supporting role, wasn't the star.

Maybe there's some earlier ones I'm forgetting or never became aware of, dunno. I saw the entirety of ROV about fifteen years ago, it was a pleasant enough watch.

Anime has had faggot stuff for a while now bro where you been at. It sounds like the anime you are watching plays it for laughs though

:lul::lul::lul: