Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do glasses effect our looks?

Do glasses effect our looks?

• Total voters
MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
I remember back when I worked in food lion, and there was this chad ish guy, forgot his name (since this was years ago) but he had shit eye sight. So he needed glasses. Girls would tolerate him but one day he forgot his glasses and then I would see all these fucking sluts swarm all over him like he is the main character of a anime. It was bullshit. But looking back at it. Do you think glasses can effect how atractive somone looks?

it makes you less attractive

It's only for bad eyesight, it can affect looks

i fucking hate being a glasses wearing nerd 24/7

if you have a wider looking or appearing face, it could add definition and give it a more angular look so to speak, otherwise it probably won’t make a difference

Yes very especially if below HTN

It's a looks subtractor. For mosts Chads it barely affects them because their looks are already so good that it can hardly hurt their SMV. But for normies and incels it can be very harmful. It's a sign of bad eyesight and is an addition to your face which does not look good.

Won`t effect Chad

fuck my eyesight, shit was crippled from birth :cryfeels:

Won`t effect Chad
clark kent GIF

Major difference
You go from an ugly guy to an ugly guy who wears glasses

glasses are only good if you’re a high tier normie or chad

My eyes are pretty shit but I can go without glasses

When I was in school and stopped wearing my glasses I stopped getting bullied so...

Now I don't wear glasses unless I play on computer or read computer stuff. Without glasses I can still operate normally but I can't read small letters so it's fucking annoying but whatever.

If you're below average looking you'll look even worse wearing glasses. I wear contacts when out because I prefer the larger field of view.

Nerd if ugly. Intelligent, sophisticated man if chad

Glasses make any truecel go from a man who makes people move out of his way to Steve Urkel.

Yeah I don't recommend glasses for any incel unless it's those shade prescription glasses for when its sunny

It does literally nothing. Chad will still be beautiful, but Incel will still be ignored. The small margin of error of the guys for whom it will matter is not worth discussing on the forum. And so it is with any element of your clothes, hairstyle or style.

Chad will still be Chad, subhumans will still be subhumans.

It makes you to look like an even bigger loser add balding then it's quadruple over. But for Chads it will make them into the "smart nerd that reads 999 books a day" :foidSoy::chad: