Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do many guys overestimate their looks?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Like 3/10 denielcels, bluepillers or redpillers thinking they're 5/10 despite never having a gf or sex? It's truly a sight to behold having seen it in the wild.

Last edited:
"I'm probably a 6"
What goes through these guys heads, one you hit your mid 20's as a virgin it should be apparent you don't look good.
I used to think that when I was blue pilled :lul::lul:
Same, stopped around late teens however. This KHHV guy I met the other day was 30 and still thought he was mid range and just needed to keep working on himself.

Last edited:
Yes, most men are completely delusional.

I thought I was at least average, now I know better. There was even a study that showed that people with poor looks tend to rate themselves higher and actually attractive people rate themselves lower usually.

I used to think that when I was blue pilled :lul::lul:
Oh man... I always believed my mom saying I was a handsome son... but the reality striked me different, to the point of considering suicide as of today.

Yes, most men are completely delusional.
:yes:
I thought I was at least average, now I know better. There was even a study that showed that people with poor looks tend to rate themselves higher and actually attractive people rate themselves lower usually.
It must be a coping mechanism to protect oneself from the harsh reality of being an ugly male in the 21st century.
Oh man... I always believed my mom saying I was a handsome son... but the reality striked me different, to the point of considering suicide as of today.
My Mum says this shit too, "You're a handsome young man". No Mother you've created an unwanted ugly monster.

My Mum says this shit too, "You're a handsome young man".
JFL. Moms are the biggest fucking copers. They don't want to admit to themselves that they've created genetic dead ends.

Like 3/10 denielcels, bluepillers or redpillers thinking they're 5/10 despite never having a gf or sex? It's truly a sight to behold having seen it in the wild.
Nah, more women do than guys.

Only deeply blue-pilled men overestimate their SMV
A 5/10 male will actually think he's a 7/10 since he evaluates his body count of 10-15 foids (that are all sub 5) that he had to simp for and beta buxx very aggressively in order to even get a chance at fucking them

Surely yes.

I don't bc I know I look like shit.

I dunno. I underestimate according to most people. Still normie but not a monster like I always thought. Biggest failo is my height/lack if masculine features. Then again, maybe the people telling me that have prosopagnosia a