Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do mods have people on their ignore list?

krimpi

krimpi

$lut$
★★★★
I think 1 mod is ignoring me.
He must be jewshit.

probably not since they have to see your content in order to make a decision on ban or not

probably not since they have to see your content in order to make a decision on ban or not
Maybe he got sick of my kike ranting comments and can't do anything about it, because it's allowed.

I have 2 people on my ignore. Their names start with and an R and the other starts with an S and they both end with r. but if someone reports them then i can still see what they said in the report

I have 2 people on my ignore. Their names start with and an E and the other starts with an R and they both end with er. but if someone reports them then i can still see what they said in the report
Brutal

Technically if you manage to get ignored by every mod, you can't get banned and you can post all the shit you want :feelsthink:

Or maybe because you have 500 posts
So? I have nearly double of your online time and have registered 1 month after you.
What does that tell you? Me having no life and/ or you shitpostmaxxing?

I have 2 people on my ignore. Their names start with and an R and the other starts with an S and they both end with r. but if someone reports them then i can still see what they said in the report
What does their post-counter say, is it over 9000?

sneir

why not just say it?

So? I have nearly double of your online time and have registered 1 month after you.
What does that tell you? Me having no life and/ or you shitpostmaxxing?
I'm not maxxing anything, I post slower than most users. But yes your post count matters the most, no one cares about you if you are a lurker

Reclusemaxer and Sneir

Is one of them @Sneir?

@Reclusemaxer and @Sneir :feelskek: