Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do most incels begin puberty late?

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
I have noticed that on this website many users are shocked when they hear about adolescent girls and guys being sexual.
They say things like "when I was their age, I was playing with legos and didn't even know what sex was!"
I can't help but find it hard to relate to, since I started puberty at age ~11. I knew what sex was, and I knew the girls and hot guys engaged in it. I find it hard to believe that you can reach ages 14 or 15 and still be "innocent" about these matters... not knowing about sexual stuff I mean
Right now in another thread there's a user shocked about 14 and 15 year olds having relationships... my sister is in that age range and gets railed by her Chad bf regularly lol

well, I did know that stuff already happened but my looks and gay ass voice pushed all of that away from me. Tbh I think this is the case for most of us, if we had good looks at that age that kind of stuff would just happen to us as well

I have noticed that on this website many users are shocked when they hear about adolescent girls and guys being sexual.
They say things like "when I was their age, I was playing with legos and didn't even know what sex was!"
I can't help but find it hard to relate to, since I started puberty at age ~11. I knew what sex was, and I knew the girls and hot guys engaged in it. I find it hard to believe that you can reach ages 14 or 15 and still be "innocent" about these matters... not knowing about sexual stuff I mean
Right now in another thread there's a user shocked about 14 and 15 year olds having relationships... my sister is in that age range and gets railed by her Chad bf regularly lol
I am an incel because my puberty hit too early (10-11 yo), causing my growth to come to a halt sooner. I didn't grow past 14.

But what you say kinda makes sense.

I am an incel because my puberty hit too early (10-11 yo), causing my growth to come to a halt sooner. I didn't grow past 14.
JFL same thing happened to me
I am the same height I was in 8th grade

I started puberty early.

I hit puberty early, but my face never changed since I was like 14. It's fucking brutal tbh.

Onset of puberty has no relation to knowing what sex is.

Nope. I was an early bloomer. I stopped growing at 16-17

I literally dont even remember when I went through puberty tbh. Brutal shitty memory pill.

I barely grew through puberty

stop them. When they're at it, open the door and throw a stink bomb in there. Kick Chad out of the house. Fight him and her.

If you hit puberty later, your growth plates fuse later, so you are generally taller, but late puberty means less androgen sensitivity, so your face will be less masculine. On the contrary, if you hit puberty early, you’re more likely to be manlet, but you’ll have more facial dimorphism due to higher androgen sensitivity. Ideal is somewhere in the middle

What counts as “late puberty”?

It’s the not growing during puberty that fucked me over :kys:

Physically I did.

I'm not sure when I started puberty.
I hope it was late because I'm banking on a late growth spurt tbh.

Last edited:
Okay. Look.
I had an early puberty. After 14 years, I no longer grew.
In this connection, I have a short stature and an average penis. Because usually everything big develops longer, that's why it is bigger.
But I don't look like Chad. I don't even have much facial hair.
That is why my opinion is that early puberty is development according to the female type, and this applies more to incels.

puberty started around at 14 for me i had the most amount of acnes during middle school years :feelsrope: