Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do normies irl know you have politically incorrect thoughts?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
My mom always knew I was into Hitler and the 3rd Reich tbh :feelsLSD: some of my incels friends knew it too. As for incel/lookism/anti feminism thoughts nobody knows, because by the time I got blackpilled I barely had any irl social contact anymore.

As a teenager I would tell my family about the stuff I saw on 4chan all the time. I told them about the gore and the racism and the fringe ideologies. Idk how they haven’t lost all respect for me

As a teenager I would tell my family about the stuff I saw on 4chan all the time. I told them about the gore and the racism and the fringe ideologies. Idk how they haven’t lost all respect for me
Oh yeah I talked about lookism and eugenics to my mom too but she just thought I read too much Mein Kampf :feelskek:

every normie has politically incorrect thoughts unless they are right wing

you cant deny the gays had something to do with trumps impeachment :feelsokman:

yes, normies called me hitler jr in middle school :society::society::society:

I guess the better I know someone the more I end up telling them.

It's rare that I'll tell them everything though just because most people really don't agree with much far right stuff, at least not here in the UK.

I don't think so. I don't talk much about my actual political beliefs as there is no situation where they can come up in a normie conversation. Those conversations are too bland most of the time.

I think my sister knows that I browse incel forums. One of my friends knows about my beliefs but he shares them

Everything is politically incorrect now. Always walking on eggshells.

yes I always share my racist antisemitic antifeminist west-hating misogynist blackpill thoughts :feelshmm::society:

To some extent, probably, hence why I hide my face whenever I can. It seems like people can make guesses about your politics by taking a look at your face, and throughout my life people have suspected me of wrongthink in a given context after seeing my face. Hence why I usually do not do well in situations where there is an organised group of people (i.e. school, work, in-person group activities etc.)

My family knows about my views on women and they know im against all and everything about politics.

A college professor asked me for my pronouns and I said fee/fi/fo/fum.

A college professor asked me for my pronouns and I said fee/fi/fo/fum.
My pronouns are faggot and nigger. Don't marginalize me! Respect my pronouns.

I havent spoken about my political beliefs to others at all yet somehow many have guessed that im an incel, ive tried to deny it whenver ppl ask but whos gonna take a 5'3 ethnic manlet's thoughts seriously lol, and its not their wrong either lol

Everything is politically incorrect now. Always walking on eggshells.
True that, toilets exacerbate it so much by how childish they are and “sensitive” and also the toilet “god” worship that exists

They know about my pro-euthanasia shit because we had a debate about it in class one time. My dad knew about the nazi shit but would just laugh a long with me JFL

They know about my pro-euthanasia shit because we had a debate about it in class one time. My dad knew about the nazi shit but would just laugh a long with me JFL
Nazi shit??????:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Oy vey someone need their bank accounts frozen :lul::lul::lul::feelsLSD:

Yes. I've informed Mother of many things. I can only retrieve unmodified copies of some of them.