Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DO NOT (I REPEAT) DO FUCKING NOT CLICK THIS THREAD IF YOU'RE A SUICIDAL CHINCEL (FINAL WARNING!!!) INSTANT SUICIDE IF YOU DO.

Holy fuck, is that really a bad chin? Mine is 100 times worse.

This clickbait title.

Yeah, a thread title like this should only be reserved for truly suicide-inducing posts like that one about that 14 year-old Chad fucking all sorts of girls while some of us are nearly 40 and can't even find a female to hold hands with!

His Chin is literally twice as developed as mine.

average is now truecel tier

not looking like a chad is a cardinal sin

average is now truecel tier

not looking like a chad is a cardinal sin
Lately I have seen absolutely no couples where it's average paired with average, it's either chad paired with average or gigachad paired with stacy. Keep in mind that I live in a shitty little town where most of the women look like trash and exist to get fucked by big city chads in Denver on the weekend. Is the SMV bubble finally starting to liquidate normoids as well?

We are getting to a point where your opinions don't matter at all if you're not good looking

And his chin mogs mine :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Jesus fucking CHRIST.
It's fucking OVER for chincels. Is there nothing that can actually be done to help? I heard mewling can help?
Also heard it was a meme though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back