Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do overweight women like skinny men ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Do overweight women like skinny men or is that cope ?

Overweight women like skinny chads

Yes they love you OP. Go get your free landwhale she’s waiting for you

Skinny tall men with a great lower third.

Do overweight women like skinny men or is that cope ?
Why would overweight women of all types like skinny guys?? They want guys who are tall and wide framed to look big compared to them, this thread makes no sense

Why would overweight women of all types like skinny guys?? They want guys who are tall and wide framed to look big compared to them, this thread makes no sense
They say opposites attract

Foids like "skinny" (i.e. fit) men regardless of their body type in most cases. But being actually skinny alone isn't bad.

The ONLY overweight and obese men I've ever seen with partners always have skinny or normal weight partners. It you're fat as a man it is literally impossible for you to get a fat toilet, I love fat toilets :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: but as I'm fat myself they reject me far more brutally than other toilets. Skinny toilets don't tell you to commit suicide, they just say "No, I'm not interested go away!!!", Fat toilets will actively get someone to physically assault you. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If they are tall then yes. Foids want to feel small so a landwhale foid may sometimes have even higher standards for height as someone who is a normal weight but the same height or maybe 1-2 inches taller will still seem relatively small next to the landwhale.

nah dead serious i dont think they like being weightmogged

2 landwhales i talked to recently both specifically stated they didnt like skinny and wanted a man with at least some meat

yes. overweight foids fetishize lanklets

foids want men to be fit but will do nothing to be sexy, just exist and have a hole