Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do people from your country behave like this?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Here in Brazil, it seems that everyone's favorite hobby is to talk behind other people's back. And it isn't a problem related only to women. I have the impression that Brazilian men gossip more than their female counterparts. Even supposed friends behave like this. You never know when a "friend" is talking shit behind your back. It doesn't matter if you mind your own business. They will find a shortcoming to gossip about. Do your countrymen share this ridiculous trait as well?

LOL ngl OP I have no friends so I wouldnt know

Yeah but people are good in hiding it...its seen as shameful if the other person finds out what has been gossip about.

My family is Vietnamese and they gossip and talk a lot of shit behind people's back to other Vietnamese people like friends or relatives. Tired of hearing it.

Of course they do.

Here in Brazil, it seems that everyone's favorite hobby is to talk behind other people's back. And it isn't a problem related only to women. I have the impression that Brazilian men gossip more than their female counterparts. Even supposed friends behave like this. You never know when a "friend" is talking shit behind your back. It doesn't matter if you mind your own business. They will find a shortcoming to gossip about. Do your countrymen share this ridiculous trait as well?
Yeah. This happens a lot in the UK too. What pisses me off even more is that if you tell someone that you don't like another person, sometimes they'll just straight up run over to that person right in front of you and tell them that you don't like them. This happened to me twice back in college. Fucking pieces of shit. It's people like them why I have trouble opening up to people now.

Lowiq talk about ppl (in a gossip sort of way)

Averageiq talk about events.

Highiq talk about concepts

Usually yes.

If the person is a "cunt," then I wouldn't care so much.

If the person is innocent and someone tries to attack em, then I'll try to defend the person (the other guy is accusing).

Typically, I don't feel comfortable, when people talk behind others back to me, naturally I'd want to distance myself away from those types of people, because then they'd be judgmental of you too. Sometimes it dismantles their credibility as well.

I'm not going to lie, I've done a bit of that before.

Grew up in Nowhere, USA with real salt of the Earth, humble menfolk. They just all happened to be catty, duplicitous fags who might as well have exchanged their camo and Pabst for drag and wine coolers. University, USA, as you can imagine, is no better.

Honor is just about the rarest thing you'll ever find.

Shit is hilariously common in prison.

Yup, it's a basic human nature, talking someone's back.