Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Make Blasphemy Against Oldcels Punishable by Permaban

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
★★★★
Some time ago, I made this thread to inquire about the disappearance of resident Wizard and famous oldcel @FrothySolutions:

Immediately, I was faced with rumors, back-talk, and gossiping accusing him of various quite outrageous and appalling allegations. I will not name these because of their scandalous nature and because I do not want to parrot these frankly moronic ideas.

Not only was this act throwing another brocel under the bus (normie trait), but it was also baseless, unsubstantiated gossiping (itself a female trait) that was only designed to DEFAME and DERIDE Mr. Solutions.

Not only have you broken the trust of a man who has endured much more suffering and inceldom than you, sometimes twofold or threefold (as in my case), you have shown to me that you are not to be trusted in future communications.

Ultimatum

@wereq, @screwthefbi, @Linky Love, @IncelTill.idie,

You have been implicated in the following:

(I) Defamatory libel, that is, the publishing of matter, without lawful justification or excuse, that is likely to injure the reputation of any person by exposing him to hatred, contempt or ridicule, or that is designed to insult the person of or concerning whom it is published.

You must write an apology (brief or otherwise) to the defendant, Mr. Solutions,

(I) retracting your previous statements; and

(II) apologizing for the inappropriate, callous conduct displayed in that thread.

The order must be completed by the earliest business day of next week, May 13, 2024.

Last edited:
incels.cn

Last edited:
Fuck off FBI fag and lapdog of neoliberal commie jews.

I guarantee that faggot has not suffered more than me.

Not by a long shot.

Not even close.

I dont know what he did or said, so Im not accusing but if oldcels are acting like faggots and cucks, then they should be called out.

lonelysince2006

★★
JoinedJan 10, 2024Posts1,677

Fuck off FBI fag and lapdog of neoliberal commie jews.
Calm down, bro. Those are a lot of accusations to throw around. Let's hash this out.

FrothySolutions acquitted

I guarantee that faggot has not suffered more than me.

Not by a long shot.

Not even close.
He's a 5'5 51-year-old man with possible autism, on NEETbux, and without a driver's license. He was studyceling all throughout high school and decided to help his family through college, effectively sacrificing all of his free time he could've used to socialize with others in a time ('80s, '90s) were it was RIDICULOUSLY EASY to find friends. I'll give you the stats if you don't believe me. People are having less and less friends. Mr. Solutions had the worst of everything and has no way of going back. His only community is on here. It's unfair to make these accusations and mislabel him while he's away and can't respond properly. Also, as I have mentioned many times before, it's both gossiping and throwing a brocel under the bus.

I'm not caught up with the Frothy lore as I'd like to be, but here are some of his childhood experiences:

And anyway, this isn't Oppression Olympics. Even if he has suffered less than you, that doesn't mean you can dismiss him or his opinions like that; that's just attacking the character of the person (ad hominem).
He's right, though. We aren't.
I dont know what he did or said, so Im not accusing but if oldcels are acting like faggots and cucks, then they should be called out.
They are calling him out when he's not even here. This is why I find this distasteful.

lonelysince2006

★★
JoinedJan 10, 2024Posts1,677
I said that because a bunch of agecuck kids accused me of being a pedophile for liking age-of-consent girls. :feelskek:

Fuck off

All I said was he would always call me a glowie

I like FrothySolutions, he should come back to the forum.

He's a 5'5 51-year-old man with possible autism, on NEETbux, and without a driver's license. He was studyceling all throughout high school and decided to help his family through college, effectively sacrificing all of his free time he could've used to socialize with others in a time ('80s, '90s) were it was RIDICULOUSLY EASY to find friends.
brutal

They always win . The scandalous cover ups on Incel.is runs deeper than the Marina Trench. One of your protagonist's is a normie . He was called out by three members i gave them the evidence and they clamed up like rodents down a kitchen pipe.
When the new Mods joined there was a big up roar about one of the Mods PM the infiltrator Foids and new mod said he would get to the bottom of it.
Of course nothing was done and was forgotten. Won't be long before i get my wings clipped like @Intellau_Celistic . Somebody has to a stand against this .

We don't even respect our elders. Ogre for low trust communities like us.

One of your protagonist's is a normie . He was called out by three members i gave them the evidence and they clamed up like rodents down a kitchen pipe.
Who is this?

I try to treat every member with respect
As long as they don´t pick fights with me, and don´t spam my inbox full of nonsensical BS.
That being said, I guess lots of Members here are young.
It´s most likely the late teens/early 20´s trolling odcels.
Im in my eary 20´s too btw