Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Do these asian "gangsters" scare you?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
mogs me hard tbh they also look high t

no, they look like a bunch of silly wannabes

I scare them tbh

No man i could destroy them easily

Asians have to be the least intimidating thugmaxxers imo

Asians have to be the least intimidating thugmaxxers imo
Is that a A6M8 Model 64 Zero in your signature?

As for the question, they are pretty good looking tbh, good eye area and zygos, bad lower third but facial harmony is more important than individual features anyway

can't take them seriously

They seem fried

only organized asian groups like the yakuza are scary tbh

If I saw them walking towards me at night, I would cross the street.

They look threatening, in the way that if I ever saw them hanging outside my house, I'd call the cops immediately.

Is that a A6M8 Model 64 Zero in your signature?

As for the question, they are pretty good looking tbh, good eye area and zygos, bad lower third but facial harmony is more important than individual features anyway
No it's a A6M5 Zero, the A6M8 has 4 cannons instead of the A6M5's 2 cannons. It also has a pointier nose but still close enough. ( Do you also enjoy fighter planes of WW2? )

As for the other, yes they can look good but less intimidating than let's say a mexican or black thug. To me atleast

Yes bro im high inhib

No it's a A6M5 Zero, the A6M8 has 4 cannons instead of the A6M5's 2 cannons. It also has a pointier nose but still close enough. ( Do you also enjoy fighter planes of WW2? )

As for the other, yes they can look good but less intimidating than let's say a mexican or black thug. To me atleast
Yes I do. I'm pretty obsessed with military weapons in general. Also are you a Japanese or ricecel?

i had this dream where asian thugs killed my neighbor and stole their dog.

they came to my door and i asked them why they have my neighbors dog and they told me they killed him, so i shit my pants and closed the door on them instantly and was scared af throughout the whole thing.

Yes, i wouldnt like to be near them.

Depends. If they were tall, low-inhib and loud, I would probably be slightly intimidated if they were after me.

Look like tryhard nerds. Kind of pathetic. Only intimidating Asians are Yakuza

Yes, asians have no morals

No lol, even mommys boys I know irl would destroy them

no man scares me

asian thugmaxxers are just as capable of violence as any other race, but visually they are way, way less intimidating

they look like they should gangbang some threads on this forum tbh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@pp183 @Insomniac @Blacktarpill
If you guys are that low T wouldnt you be more foid than male? wouldnt that mean that according to the rules... hol up :feelswhere: :feelstrash:

Also are you a Japanese or ricecel?
No im an EUcel, Dutch to be exact but the Asian continent has always fascinated me not culturally but militarily, first i was interested in the Vietnam War but i recently moved to Imperial Japan. I'm also interested in tanks and planes from other countries too, mostly axis ones like German and Italian.

More gangsta than Korean gangstas at least

Yeah, everything scares me tbh, I am biggest pussy on this entire forum.

Kanbaru1

yes im a pussy

they look like they should gangbang some threads on this forum tbh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@pp183 @Insomniac @Blacktarpill
If you guys are that low T wouldnt you be more foid than male? wouldnt that mean that according to the rules... hol up :feelswhere: :feelstrash:
cope

Idk man, they scared a lot of big scary dudes that went to fight the viet cong.

No, because they're just wannabe pop stars. Actual Yakuza or whatever sure.

I really dont feel scare, but this asians are not bad looking.

No, because they're just wannabe pop stars. Actual Yakuza or whatever sure.
I bet an incel gang with gymcels and ogrecels can send them running away like little pussies.

No, but you never know. It's often those insecure skinnyboys who will mug you to impress their friends. When met with resistance, they get anxious about losing face and pull out a strap.