Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Do these asian "gangsters" scare you?

No, but you never know. It's often those insecure skinnyboys who will mug you to impress their friends. When met with resistance, they get anxious about losing face and pull out a strap.
That's the pussy reaction, and will cause most of them to end up in jail.

Gangster look is poser but there are many asian types that harbor very strong men. US's football chads didnt do so good in the jungle..

boxer.png

The only thug maxxed ricecels I'm scared of tbh

only organized asian groups like the yakuza are scary tbh

Yeah, people talk shit about Asians being nerds but all those American street gangs are a joke compared to Asian crime syndicates.

Tbh imtimidating rice men exist but more common with central asians and mongols(genghiskhanmaxx)

There sisters have white boyfriends. This fact scares me more than every ricegangster

Depends on how many guns I have, they wouldn’t intimidate me if I was packing a Glock with high cap magazines. Hand to hand fighting or knife fighting, I probably wouldn’t mess with them.

Gangster look is poser but there are many asian types that harbor very strong men. US's football chads didnt do so good in the jungle..
Over 1,000,000 dead Vietnamese vs 50,000 dead G.I’s. Most of the troops that fought in Vietnam were normies that got drafted and didn’t even want to be there. They had like 6 weeks of training before they were deployed into Vietnam.

The current US army is full of high T Chad’s now because it’s volunteer only, but back then it was a drafted army for the most part.