Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do you alcoholmax?

How often do you drink?

• Very often

• Occasionally

• Rarely, only during holidays

• I never drink

Results are only viewable after voting.
govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
I have a theory that many problems are due to not attending alcoholmaxxing, it is very prominent in ricecels too cause you guys can not tolerate ethanol very well.
This summer evening is very beautiful and weather very fine, I want to get drunk and go for a walk.

alcohol is shit when you get addicted to it
source: being a slavcel :fuk:

I drink occasionally. Not frequently. I used to get high all the time in high school but it was detracting from my life so I stopped.

I drink extremely rarely and when I do drink its typically only one or two beers. Even then its only when anxiety is taking an extreme toll on me and then I'll drink. In the past drugs were my main cope but now that has vanished from my life too.

I'm trying my best now to give up on it now as I have been off my work for 3 weeks now, it's a curse tbh

Nope, never drank alcohol in my life.

being sober while your in this Shit ass Situation , is cucked .

I Drink Occasionaly

It's hard not to during the weekends. What else am I gonna do on the weekends? Go outside alone and do nothing while getting mogged?

As much as i can afford. I‘m an alcoholic

maybe I should alcoholmaxx to lower inhib and assault some foids :feelshaha::feelshaha::society:

Never have never will

I tend to binge for weeks at a time before it starts fucking my stomach up and giving me severe headaches and then I taper off and go a while sober. While I was drunk every day from 17 to 24 and it was ruining my life, being able to look at alcohol as more of an occasional indulgence makes me feel like it’s a necessary escape from this hell world

I occasionally drink beer, but it doesn't taste good and being hungover sucks.

Just slavcell things

drunk right now no reason not to be

You can think of yourself as already being in a ditch as an incel.

Being an alcoholic in addition to that is just slowly digging yourself deeper and deeper.

Its a curse.