Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe death is the end?

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
is death the end of everything? Are we living just to die? Or is there a chance something in us survives physical death? We know little about the universe so who knows :dafuckfeels:

yes, tho there so called immortality of our genes but i don't believe in afterlife or soul

there must be something after that

else life would be an utter joke , imagine living like this while chad and foid fuck around

and get thousands on their onlyfans , living lavish .

While your Rotting like Shit .

I hope it is.

How could it be the end when it never fucking began?

I hope so, i didnt get anything from this life.

Not to my thinking. It's the end to this wretched body, of course.

Can't say for sure

Can't say for sure
even if you knew, you cannot do anything about it. For example teacher asks for the homework and you forgot , there is nothing you can do at that moment.

Death is the end of life.

No I don't think death is the end. I recommend you read up on some theories of consciousness. Philosophy of mind kinda stuff.

Reasoning is pretty simple. When you die, you're consciousness enters back into the dream state of multiple possibilities, time, and space all compressed into one. Your quantum consciousness is still information. And information is never lost in the universe.

When the universe recycles eventually, or you get lucky and reincarnated somehow in a different body, you remember snippets of your other lives (dejavu).

All speculation of course, and I think we'll actually know the real answer one day once we figure out what consciousness is by understanding how it works.

Was being born the beginning? It's the same question.

Maybe, but I like and want to believe there is something else beyond this cruel world.

I think it's the end, you no longer think, it's exactly like before you were born.

No I don't think death is the end. I recommend you read up on some theories of consciousness. Philosophy of mind kinda stuff.

Reasoning is pretty simple. When you die, you're consciousness enters back into the dream state of multiple possibilities, time, and space all compressed into one. Your quantum consciousness is still information. And information is never lost in the universe.

When the universe recycles eventually, or you get lucky and reincarnated somehow in a different body, you remember snippets of your other lives (dejavu).

All speculation of course, and I think we'll actually know the real answer one day once we figure out what consciousness is by understanding how it works.
I read something similar in a book on consciousness. Good stuff brocel :feelsokman: