Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel bad for your parents?

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
Honestly yeah because I'm a fucking failure but then again they conditioned me into becoming an asocial loser by forcing me to stay home 24/7 due to their overprotective nature of thinking that i'd get murdered the second i went out the house. No sleepovers no vidya nights and no friends.

no lol, they just shame me.

Are you kidding me? It is exactly the opposite. You were not supposed to impress them; they were supposed to compensate for their shitty decision of bringing a subhuman to this world by giving you wealth so you could make it at least this way. Instead, they conditioned you to be another wage slave and have a terrible life.

Honestly yeah because I'm a fucking failure but then again they conditioned me into becoming an asocial loser by forcing me to stay home 24/7 due to their overprotective nature of thinking that i'd get murdered the second i went out the house. No sleepovers no vidya nights and no friends.
View attachment 1058986
I donf i blame them for creating me

Fuck my parents, i never asked to be here, they should apologize for birthing a bitch ass nigga like me.
The funniest part of it all is, i was born in jail.
My nigger mother birthed me in jail.
2 stupid niggers who are failing in life are bringing a bitch nigga like me into this world.
Why should i feel sorry for terrible humans like them?

Last edited:
Mostly for my mother, I feel bad when I do stupid things that stress her out.

Fuck my parents, i never asked to be here, they should apologize for birthing a bitch ass nigga like me.
2 stupid niggers who are failing in life are bringing a bitch nigga like me into this world.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels:STORY NOW!!!

No fuck them. Every incel should hate their parents. They caused all of our problems through the very same act of pleasure that we are now denied. And then we get blamed for their shitty genes and shitty parenting. It is perhaps the most brutal irony possible.

Are you kidding me? It is exactly the opposite. You were not supposed to impress them; they were supposed to compensate for their shitty decision of bringing a subhuman to this world by giving you wealth so you could make it at least this way. Instead, they conditioned you to be another wage slave and have a terrible life.
:yes::yes::yes:

Your parents are to blame actually.

I love myp arents but they made me start life with a really shitty deck of cards

And yes they had shit life's too so I feel bad for them but damn nigga you knew that when you bring 5 kids in to this world and you were broke before you're gonna be even more broke after

Yes, they also didn't know what they were doing.

I am the way i am due to shitty genetics and i did not give my consent to being born so i blame them. I still care for them though.

How can you feel bad for them after what they have done to you.

I was an overprotective child with an obsessed parents too but I hate them to the bone. These breeders brought me to the world without my consent yet, instead of feeling guilty and responsible for me, the breeders are forcing me to find a job while I want to NEET and watch the world die.

Just curious have you ever been taught any social skill by them when you were young? I haven’t. They always focused on my academics. I was not the first nor the Olympic candidate but I was not bad. Still they never brang me to meet their friends’ children because they knew that I was kinda weird. I really wanted to brag my academic excellence to those children whom they loves talking about so much.

Now I am a NEET as I hate this society and they are still talking about those children. Oh working at this at that company blabla. I wish those children will run into fatal accidence soon so they would shut up.

I hate my parents. It is them, not me, who must feel bad for bringing me to this shitty world.

Are you at least low inhib

My real parents, I never met nor do I care (they're probably dead at this point) while my parents (not blood-related) adopted me were pretty bad at their job. My mom was a cunt in the last decade I knew her and by the time she died, well.. she was already dead to me, so I didn't give an ounce of a fuck. I only went to her funeral because my grandmother wanted me there or whatever. Besides that, that whole family (extended as well) are fake asf, never going to have any sort of relationship with any of them. Fuck family, it's overrated.

Nah, they didn't play any part in my upbringing, both ugly af

Not at all. I despise my parents for many reasons, including things like you described. And so should you. They failed you hard.

Just curious have you ever been taught any social skill by them when you were young? I haven’t. They always focused on my academics.
Same here. Studymax instead of socialmax is recipe for incels.

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Im black in majority white country so i stand out anyways, ontop of that i got teased for every little thing i have done in life, the way i sit the way i look etc. i think thats where most of it came from

Not really, I'm the odd one out, I'm the only failure out of my siblings.

No they're largely to blame for my inceldom and are just bad people in general who have never missed a chance to stab me in the back. They deserve a far bigger loser for a son than me after all they've done.

View attachment 1058986
no fuck them

nah fuck them idc it is what it is
And btw once my mom told me: I'd like to have a grandson one day
me in my mind: HAAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

I love both of my parents.

I mean maybe sometimes, but then I remember it was them who forced me to come into this world living a life of inceldom.

Everyday. I see in my fathers eyes his hatred for me, my mother barely speaks to me anymore. And my sister too. The only People I had left left me. But I don’t blame them, I just wish I was good enough.