Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you get along with nerds?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
There weren’t many male nerds in my faculty. One was total aspie and couldn’t even talk to people. The other was quite nice and high IQ so we used to hang out together after finals, eating junk foods and talking about incel topics like history and philosophy. In hindsight I’d say he was most certainly somewhere on the spectrum (limited eye contact, weird posture, not showering for days etc.) but he masked well and could even do part time jobs.

As for the female nerds. They might be nice online but irl they always appeared bitchy and condescending. They also could never stop talking about feminism so I never got along with them, let alone fuck them.

I haven’t spoken to a person since i left school in 2013.

There weren’t many male nerds in my faculty. One was total aspie and couldn’t even talk to people. The other was quite nice and high IQ so we used to hang out together after finals, eating junk foods and talking about incel topics like history and philosophy. In hindsight I’d say he was most certainly somewhere on the spectrum (limited eye contact, weird posture, not showering for days etc.) but he masked well and could even do part time jobs.

As for the female nerds. They might be nice online but irl they always appeared bitchy and condescending. They also could never stop talking about feminism so I never got along with them, let alone fuck them.
Not taking showers isn’t a spectrum trait.

To hell with female nerds and ”autistic females”

Yes, I do generally get along with them.
I also like autists, they're way more honest about their beliefs.

No.

Disney, and the commercialization of fringe stuff, like: anime, video games, drug culture, comic books, etc - has destroyed the sense of solidarity that true nerds once had.

No, and not for lack of trying. :fuk:

Most self proclaimed nerds tend to have woke values, so no

Generally, yes, but it varies on the nerd tbh.

No because they get no bitches.

no because they are annoying niggers and spergy. Too many talk about their bullshit for hours.

no because they are annoying niggers and spergy. Too many talk about their bullshit for hours.
Conversations are only fun if both people are interested. It's not fun if it's someone talking for hours on end about something you don't care about.

Conversations are only fun if both people are interested. It's not fun if it's someone talking for hours on end about something you don't care about.
nerds often talk over others a lot too I noticed.

I do not speak to real-world persons at this time.