Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you get along with female co-workers?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
At my job, there are some females. They treat me like a regular person. During my bluepilled phase, I used to obsess over my female co-workers because I was desperate for a female to give me attention. Personally, I hate all foids, and I keep it a secret from everyone because they won't understand the pain and suffering ive been through. When Im near my female coworkers, I minimize my contact with them because speaking to them would be painful. They would probably brag about their boyfriends or their crushes in front of my face. Fuck that, I refuse to be a pathetic soycuck who pays attention to foids.

I don't interact with any of coworkers much, but I get along with my female coworkers reasonably well.

Ever since my last foid co-worker that I had a crush on rejected me I now treat all females I work with like trash and purposely try to get them fired

I work with men. I haven't seen or spoken to a female within the 18-35 age range in a while. Their SMV is so high they are all in Dubai being treated by rich sheikhs.

They are all evil

They dont like me

I get along with them enough to not usually get into drama or be fired. I keep things short and pleasant and minimize unneeded situations.

It's hard though cause one is my Oneitis and I'm obsessed with her, i usually see her 15-20 mins a day.

I work with men. I haven't seen or spoken to a female within the 18-35 age range in a while. Their SMV is so high they are all in Dubai being treated by rich sheikhs.
Shat on. Ftfy.

No female co-workers.

NOT AT ALL
At work, I almost got fired for saying "That girl in OGP gets whatever she wants from her simp army since she's got a dumptruck of an ass and flaunts it like a stripper." Luckily they knew I was good at my job and left me with a warning. The girl was able to switch departments because of "sexual harassment."

Ever since my last foid co-worker that I had a crush on rejected me I now treat all females I work with like trash and purposely try to get them fired
Nice

No i hate that they blab on about their kids and husbands and shit. They talk too loud and dont do any work and so naturally it gets piled onto me instead. Foids dont belong in the goddamn workplace.

No i hate that they blab on about their kids and husbands and shit. They talk too loud and dont do any work and so naturally it gets piled onto me instead. Foids dont belong in the goddamn workplace.
I'm ok with hot ones working so i have something to jerk off over.