Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys actually “hate” women?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Banned
-
media portrays all incels as these psychotic misogynists who despise all women. I know some of you guys do actually hate women, but how many are like this.

I don't hate women naturally but I do hate them for how they treat people.

Yes even my mother, I do hate women

i dont understand them tbh

Not really. I hate their antics, but in reality I hate society and the dominant culture. I just dislike people in general

" You guys" , like you are not part of us but an outsider :waitwhat:

"you guys" :soy:

no.

Yes if theyre not stalinist, fuck capitlaitlsts and liberals, they deserve death

A few foids gave me free food handout today. It was grocery donated excess old inventory. None of it was outdated tho.

Last edited:
I don't hate woman to be honest. I'm just frustrated that I can't get a Becky or a Stacy.

I don't hate women as in terms of Gender, but I hate Hypergamy and Lookism.

I demand the right for my recently shitted a-hole to be licked clean by those vile creatures! :dab:

I dislike Pean holes since Pean holes are extremely vain and bigoted.

Not really tbh. aspects of their existence do disgust me, though.

Hello intruder, no i don't hate women. Why would i hate them? i want to have sex with them after all

My hatred is irrelevant. I hate women like I hate a disease or natural disaster. Me hating a cancer won't stop it from destroying my body. And me hating women won't stop them from genetically genociding ugly men.

I don't hate women but rather this modern world with its hedonism, dime a dozen whores, sexual degeneration etc

No even most of them are bad.Some women have very interesting personalities,are loyal and even funny.Shame all of them are chad only.But i understand them,If I was in their place i wouldn't choose an ugly Shrek looking small dicked non-NT manlet either

Last edited:
Kind of, I really try to like women, I mean, some look good and can be cute, but god damn, their attitude and demeanor really know how to infurate me, how they belittle people and virtue signal, and if someone points it out, they play the victim.

Of course that's a generalization, and by going with it, I wouldn't be any different than them, I know that there are exceptions, and I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

But it makes my chest ache, even so, I wouldn't go as far as to kill one or cripple them, it's not worth it.
And I'm really weak physically, so I wouldn't do much.

:feelsautistic:

Frankly, no. I’ve met some decent women, but… I’ve had the misfortune in meeting the disappointing ones. I give the benefit of doubt to anyone, and try to see the best in them, but if they act cold and hostile to me, or someone else, I’d want nothing to do with them. It’s usually the SJW types that seem to behave like a hot mess.

I know it’s technically not their fault that they don’t want me but I can’t help but rage at them. I don’t hate them, I just hate how unfair their sexual attraction works.

the media goes by 4chan sneir shitposts and use them as fact :feelsseriously:

media portrays all incels as these psychotic misogynists who despise all women. I know some of you guys do actually hate women, but how many are like this.
You can't hate a bee for stinging you. Their behaviour is biological and modern culture has given them too much freedom. I instead hate modern culture for giving them rights. They need to be kept on a tight strain

They are annoying and too picky when choosing a partner

Hello I.T how the day going :feelsaww: ? ( you piece of low trash should be deleted by Nuclear Weapon in games of course)