Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do yall actually want girlfriends or do ye hate women?

I don't hate all women tbh. I think it's pretty dumb to hate everyone for what some people do.

Like there are women who have treated me like shit.

But there are women like my mom who have treated me with respect and have been very loving and caring to me.

Don't get me wrong I am not saying that all women are good people but they are not ALL bad either.

Like I'm sure many of you disagree when women say "all men are evil" or some stupid shit like that

So why would it be ok for me to say that "all women are evil"?

I am not being a white knight or anything I am just being realistic.

Not every single woman is a bad person

(Here come the fakecel accusations lmaoo)

sixth sense
believe star wars GIF

Is it possible to learn this autism?

i wanna fuck and i wanna be held but i don't wanna deal with the emotions and the bullshit of a woman

ITcuck infiltrator spotted

To answer your question:
i am indifferent towards women. how am i gonna hate all of them? most women in the world are ignoring me. also being mad at nature is retarded. i just avoid women and people generally and go on with my life.

I would say I'm MGTOW, so I try to limit my interactions with members of the opposite sex. Likewise, they don't care about me. They're also undiagnosed psychopaths:

How the fuck am I or anyone else supposed to know if some random account here is a woman? I didn’t read all the replies, schizo.
She writes like a woman ("y'all" "u" "Ur"). She also writes in lowercase (the non-lowercase letters are from her autocorrect fixing it) and uses mainstream language.

The cherry on top is:
What is wrong w u

What man uses "w"? :feelskek:

The writing style is very low-effort; you can tell.

they are not ALL bad either
Funny GIF

So why would it be ok for me to say that "all women are evil"?

Fuck off back to reddit

i need insane bpd latina gf NOW.

I personally gave up at this point.
i tried messaging looksmatch and personality match but i couldnt get her. now zoomer assholes come here and post shit like that in top message.

SHUT THE FUCK UP STUPID FUCKING GrAYFAG AND GO FUCKING GET A LIFE YOU FAT GrAYFUCKING GAY NIGGER!!!!

messaged 5 head foids and noooooooooooooooooooooothing! yes by 5 head i mean the foids looked like they were balding and nooothing! cant get balding beckies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am indifferent towards women. how am i gonna hate all of them? most women in the world are ignoring me. also being mad at nature is retarded. i just avoid women and people generally and go on with my life.
Being mad at nature is fucking based man.

stupid bluepilled normie nigers watching!!!!!!!!!!! eat shit!!!!!!!!!

messaged almost 40yo witch faced beckies aaaaaaaaaaaand NOTHING!

Soyddit-tier thread from a IT user who just found incels or something but I'll bite.

I say I hate women a lot, but in actuality I don't hate women as a whole. I guess I hold some level of animosity towards women under 30 years old, due to the way I've been treated like them for the past 10+ years, but I wouldn't treat them like shit off the bat. The specific interactions I have had with women my age online or irl outside of work (and ESPECIALLY online) have caused me to have bouts of internal rage, during those specific intervals around when I interacted with them, which is why when those types of situations happen, I go on here to vent about it. I do think the vast majority of women under 30 (Gen Z women) should be subjected to some intense psychotherapy due to the effects of social media and dating apps, which is the reason why they're more likely to be insufferable and retarded moreso than their generational predecessors. Otherwise, in my opinion, they need to be controlled to some extent, or they will steer the West in a worse direction than it already is in.

Would that animosity subside if I got a girlfriend? Probably not, but I wouldn't treat her like shit, and I'd try to treat her as good as I can assuming she's got the ideal personality.

Last edited:
Do you guys hate women or want a gf
Both :)

ngl I definitely wouldn't hate women if they treated me nicely. I'm not asking for anything extra, just basic respect.

i havent tried to form friendships online or irl or really interact with anybody except for restaurant workers and store clerks and it has been the most peaceful time in my life. i only really talk to people on this site or an anonymous forum at times. and its been peaceful.
Cheers.

Women care very much about the well being and safety of women. Men also care about the well being and safety of women. No one cares about the well being and safety of men. The more gynocentric society becomes the more men suffer. When we liberated women we thought they loved us but it turns out they don’t like men.

I would love to have a bitch to chill with , fuck and laugh with but chad only

Do you guys actually actively pursue women or do u just hate them at this stage?
it depends, modern women are insufferable, a bunch of promiscuous whores and parasites of no loyalty, traditional women have my respect, also if you are a larper women who lost her virginity before marriage i fucking despise you.

Do you guys actually actively pursue women or do u just hate them at this stage?
There's no point in pursuing women when all of them put you in the friendzone. No matter how good your personality is, women will still reject you because you are a sub5 male.

Anyone here (or anywhere) who says he doesn't crave love and sex is just coping.

The blackpill is about realizing that such things are unattainable for you and avoid becoming a cucked betabux or ending up roping because of endless rejections. It' not about lying to yourself.

Like a famous syrian once said : Chads don't go MGTOW