Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do yall actually want girlfriends or do ye hate women?

M

malikicuh

Greycel
Do you guys actually actively pursue women or do u just hate them at this stage?

"yall" :soy::soy::soy::soy:
FUCK OFF TO REEDDIT BRO

Do you guys actually actively pursue women or do u just hate them at this stage?
i am indifferent towards women. how am i gonna hate all of them? most women in the world are ignoring me. also being mad at nature is retarded. i just avoid women and people generally and go on with my life.

i am indifferent towards women. how am i gonna hate all of them? most women in the world are ignoring me. also being mad at nature is retarded. i just avoid women and people generally and go on with my life.
i havent tried to form friendships online or irl or really interact with anybody except for restaurant workers and store clerks and it has been the most peaceful time in my life. i only really talk to people on this site or an anonymous forum at times. and its been peaceful.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't trying. I use hinge but honestly I do that mostly so I can tell myself when I'm a Wizard that I tried and have no major regrets on dating.

From a political/social perspective though, I absolutely believe women should loose some rights. 19th amendment is a good start then stripping the civil rights protections and gender equity is a good start.

JoinedSep 23, 2023Posts1

please kill yourself immediately

I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't trying. I use hinge but honestly I do that mostly so I can tell myself when I'm a Wizard that I tried and have no major regrets on dating.

From a political/social perspective though, I absolutely believe women should loose some rights. 19th amendment is a good start then stripping the civil rights protections and gender equity is a good start.
But why should they lose there rights?

I personally gave up at this point.

Both, retard lurker

I’m not a woman I recently joined this forum as I was wondering if I’m an Incel or not but all of ye are just angry retards
you're not an incel, you're a woman

you have no penis, just a disgusting used-up hole

there, now you know

since you were nice enough to come here, you can make up for it by posting a livestream of your suicide. get on it, fag

As of now, I hate them. Although I once admired them passionately, my favor towards them was just disgusting to them. Imagine that a cockroach loves you so much that it jumps at you every night. You probably hate those cockroaches so much that you want to kill them. Then all the cockroach has to do is give up. But the reason I loathe them is not simply because they disgust me, but because they ignore and ridicule our suffering. No matter what arguments we make, they laugh at us and call us virgin loser.
And get the fuck out of here. We all know you are an IT infiltrator and not an incel.

you're not an incel, you're a woman

you have no penis, just a disgusting used-up hole

there, now you know

since you were nice enough to come here, you can make up for it by posting a livestream of your suicide. get on it, fag
Ur deluded mate. But sure yeah believe im a woman

Pursuing women is pointless when you look like me.

you are a woman, bc you have no dick

I didn't make the rules nigga

now go on and entertain us, since you took the time to come here. kys. otherwise you are just an eyesore

If you are truly an incel, there is no reason to ask this question. The fact that you already created an account in September of last year means that you knew what this place was like.

I hate the majority of women just like the majority of men. Cant seek relatuonship when im autistic.

george michael freedom trailer i never wanted to be someone else GIF by George Michael

To honestly answer your question, I want to reincarnate and start life over as an attractive, wealthy man with a large, unmutilated cock. There is no variation of my current life that doesn’t suck. Even if I found a woman (I can’t), I still despise my physical form and my cock is basically a lifeless flesh dildo. My circumcision is high and tight. I feel very little when I orgasm, and I get stretching pains when I have an erection.

Struggle is gay and pointless. The only struggle that accomplishes anything is exercise, which I do already. I want a better lot in life, but keep the brain and knowledge I have.

>That’s selfish. You just want it all. You wanna be the Chad you are envious of, and enjoy the attractive women that ignore you.

Yes, and why not? I did as much to earn my fate as that man did to earn his, which is of course, nothing. Life is unfair. There’s no participation prize at the end for being the loser. It’s better to be lucky than unlucky, and that’s all there is to it.

I have done everything I can to improve my lot in life.
>Exercise
>Education
>Good job
>Hobbies
>Etc.

It still sucks, because the intangibles you can’t control determine to much.

Keanu Reeves Title Card GIF by The Matrix

The Matrix GIF

I’m that guy from The Matrix who betrays humanity so that he can live an awesome life as a hot celebrity in the Matrix. Who gives a fuck? Live inside a dirty cave with no clean food or water for what? Knowledge. Fuck that. The happiest people on Earth are lucky idiots.

I was born an ugly, mutilated proto-Joo with a tested very high-IQ. It fucking sucks. All my “intellect” or whatever, and I’ll never feel a real orgasm. Life is gay and stupid.

i want a gf, but at the same time im also losing interest. i know i wouldn't be able keep up with the burden of maining social connections and what not. so it's kinda of a complicated issue for me.

i wish i could imagine myself being a religious monk.

think OP was banned so no need to keep writing essays for her

it would take at least another year for them to finish reading your longpost, can't keep them here for that long
I meant he didn’t really say anything ban worthy. Just a retard. If being retarded was a violation of the rules, this place would be empty.

Hello Journalist fag, I want a gf however the women available are either horrible or don't want me. I hate foids not women, most women are foids. I hope this clears things up for you.

But why should they lose there rights?
You should try figuring this out on your own honestly, I don't see people on the opposite side of the fence ever having an understanding without discovering it for themselves. If you cant discover it for yourself, thats just the game, some people just dont get it in life.

I meant he didn’t really say anything ban worthy.
she is an infiltrator/alt, doesn't matter if they pretend they're 'just asking questions'

she's not going to fuck you for defending her ok yeesh

she is an infiltrator/alt, doesn't matter if they pretend they're 'just asking questions'

she's not going to fuck you for defending her ok yeesh
How the fuck am I or anyone else supposed to know if some random account here is a woman? I didn’t read all the replies, schizo.