Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys ever think about your old oneiti?

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
I think about my old oneiti even though it's pathetic. I don't have feelings for them but I still think about them.

My first oneitis disappeared out of thin air, I bet she's married and changed her last name. Brutal.

My second oneitis, the Iranian foid ended up working at the equivalent of Hooters down here :feelshaha: I thought it was sad at first but she's a whore anyway so does it even matter (all women are).

Third oneitis became a successful finance person but she hit the wall hard, fucking brutal.

Oh and I also had a Mexican oneitis who is nowhere to be found, I bet she found a Chadriguez and already has 5 kids by now.

soycuck problems

No, I've grown out of it

My first oneitis is still there she wore braces now and idk what else. I remembered she was the prettiest classmate I've ever seen. Whenever I see her or I'm sitting right beside her my heart fucking bumps like mad.

Last edited:
No, never had a muh oneitis. Stop being a cuck

I havent in a decade. Last time i run into her she had two small kids. Im not attracted to her for a very long time, the brutal part is how different our lives are.

My first oneitis is still there she wore braces now and idk what else. I remembered she was the prettiest classmate I've ever seen. Whenever I see her or I'm sitting right beside her my heart fucking bumps like mad.
Where do you see her?

I made the mistake of looking mine up on facebook. She's married to a 6 foot tall blonde chad and has a blonde Chad son with him.

I havent in a decade. Last time i run into her she had two small kids. Im not attracted to her for a very long time, the brutal part is how different our lives are.
We live on different universes than these people

I only think about what a mistake it was.

Women know when someone is interested in them, so she chose to let you keep cultivating these feeling and feeding her ego when she could've either reject you or make a move. This is also an argument against men approaching because women have all the power and knowledge in these things.

I've only ever had a oneitis in elementary and obviously I can't think of her now because I'm a grown man and I only know her as she was as a kid.

I think about my old oneiti even though it's pathetic. I don't have feelings for them but I still think about them.

My first oneitis disappeared out of thin air, I bet she's married and changed her last name. Brutal.

My second oneitis, the Iranian foid ended up working at the equivalent of Hooters down here :feelshaha: I thought it was sad at first but she's a whore anyway so does it even matter (all women are).

Third oneitis became a successful finance person but she hit the wall hard, fucking brutal.

Oh and I also had a Mexican oneitis who is nowhere to be found, I bet she found a Chadriguez and already has 5 kids by now.
Yea sometimes

but my one aged badly, she looks fat and ugly now so yeah... Also is a manager in some sports store JFL

Nope as I don't even remember her or them, my memory has gone to shit. Maybe if I saw a picture of her, I probably be like damn.

I can honestly say I don't. It just took about 6 years to get out of my system.

I think about her a lot, I'm currently mentally replacing her with another one though. Well trying anyway.

Women know when someone is interested in them, so she chose to let you keep cultivating these feeling and feeding her ego when she could've either reject you or make a move.
Thank you, you put into words what I've wanted to say for so long. Men really need to understand that most women see themselves as attractive, and assume you are attracted to them even without telling them.

The reason: The numerous flattering messages from men they receive on social media, the times men approach them, the times men stare at them, etc.

It is precisely because of this belief that many women don't feel any kind of shame with giving signs of interest to men: "If he is attracted to me, then I'm not risking anything by letting him know."

Contrary to what many believe here, many women (not all) have no problem with making it clear to you that they like you, and if that hasn't happened to you it just potentially means you're ugly (or average, since they find most men unattractive)

The problem is that this only happens to the minority of men, and this is why many men (wrongly) assume that women don't give signals.

Last edited:
Sometimes i cringe at stuff i have done in relation to them

I lifemog all my oneitus’s brutally

Contrary to what many believe here, many women (not all) have no problem with making it clear to you that they like you, and if that hasn't happened to you it just potentially means you're ugly (or average, since they find most men unattractive)
Very true. If you're confused by her actions, then she's manipulating you to orbit her. She doesn't want to reject because then she'd lose the ego boost.

Barely ever. They're just sort of fleeting sad memories now.

I've only had one and shes still my oneitis. I haven't seen her since 2019 and I miss her dearly. She's probably a single mom or married but I hope she's doing ok. I would do anything to get the chance to meet her.

I dont think about them.Worthless sluts that preferred being banged by tall prettyboys.

Sometimes I do. That fucking cunt caused me so much pain by rejected me. I hope she gets raped at the college she attends

Best you can try to do is get a social media friend invite like on Facebook or something.

At least you can look at there pictures.

I do sometimes, not that often. I don’t really long for her or anything like that, I just sometimes will think about how the trajectory of our lives has been so immensely different. And sometimes when I read comics (I’ll try to find it and attach it) about the girl who rejects the guy, then goes and gets railed while the guy studies hard, and then they get together in the end, I’ll think about what I’d say to her if she ever contacted me and tried that shit (she won’t lol).

Example of a comic:

I'm still thinking about her from time to time even though she told me she'll never be interested in me.

Fucking cuck brain

After xmas I'm offering mine lots of money for poontang. If she says no I might rope.

Nah, I don't fall for the oneitis scam anymore.

No fuck a oneitis

My old oneitis was a whore with no personality. An empty shell of a person, there are plenty of foids like her so there really ain't anything special about her. So no I rarely think about her

Every one in a while I stalk her instagram

Occasionally .... even though it is more multiple "oneitis".

I'm occasionally thinking about my first from elementary school, which is 17 years ago, she’s working in the same town and that’s all I know.
But I’m thinking about my last one pretty much once a week, especially because she was interested in me and we got closer. Just for her to fuck a 36y/o bodybuilder who’s a married father, basically in front of my eyes to humiliate me and tell me it’s over. She was so vicious to even let me know (through her best friend) that she was doing it all raw.
I’ve since developed a little cuckold-fetish, weird gift I got from life… :redpill::blackpill:

Is "Oneitis" just Zoomerspeak for a crush? I've heard Zoomers say "a crush" so maybe the concept completely fucked up how you view it. Rather than a mere attraction she now becomes "the one".

Is "Oneitis" just Zoomerspeak for a crush? I've heard Zoomers say "a crush" so maybe the concept completely fucked up how you view it. Rather than a mere attraction she now becomes "the one".
It's an old incel meme

Fuck this post was cringe I regret posting it