Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys ever think about your old oneiti?

A Oneitis is a million times more important then some high school crush.

Cope, they can find rich normies and live comfortably while fucking Chad on the side and have his kids.
I will still money mog them hard

sometimes I look them up and it's kinda lifefuel if they turned into fat single moms

still mogs me but at least something

Don't look up as they always end up what is impossible for me

My old oneitis was a whore with no personality. An empty shell of a person, there are plenty of foids like her so there really ain't anything special about her. So no I rarely think about her

Try not to think about it

I think about my old oneiti even though it's pathetic. I don't have feelings for them but I still think about them.

My first oneitis disappeared out of thin air, I bet she's married and changed her last name. Brutal.

My second oneitis, the Iranian foid ended up working at the equivalent of Hooters down here :feelshaha: I thought it was sad at first but she's a whore anyway so does it even matter (all women are).

Third oneitis became a successful finance person but she hit the wall hard, fucking brutal.

Oh and I also had a Mexican oneitis who is nowhere to be found, I bet she found a Chadriguez and already has 5 kids by now.
I try to not to think about my old oneitis because it makes me sad

I try to not to think about my old oneitis because it makes me sad
Tell me about it. Is it pretty brutal? Mine is pretty brutal too. Not sure if I should make a thread about it because it would be an essay lmao

Tell me about it. Is it pretty brutal? Mine is pretty brutal too. Not sure if I should make a thread about it because it would be an essay lmao
I would like to read your story, even if its an essay.
My story is brutal, but I'm not sure if its brutal as yours