Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you guys every feel lonely despite being in so much communities? And just having "female friends"

Roscomnadzor

Roscomnadzor

B A D G I R L
★★★★
I think this also applies to being affection-deprived but do you guys ever just join a bunch of the communities throughout the years, imageboard circlejerks, incel or not, fucking random vidya clans or whatever, and still; you can't just brush off the emptiness and despair you feel after you're done from the computer? Like I don't know if this is just because I literally don't have IRL friends but do you guys ever just expect something to come out of something and be greeted by something but it's just the same old room you've been living in for the past 10 years? Gaming buddies coming and going, you can't have a permanent one for fucks sake. I've been just rotting away for the past like fucking decade of the of my life and yet gaming and shit, meeting new people and friends but it's all just temporary. I've had female friends on steam and shit or whatever but even having some semblence of female friends, fucking retarded attention grabbing pfp and "aesthetic shit" I still haven't felt what it feels like to have female friends, their just the fucking same. They don't talk to you or even remember, like even adding them as friends on steam or some shit, they're like literal just fucking background characters and minor characters, it feels like nothing, the bitch probably sucked dick already and is with some e-boy in their fucking discord circle. Who the fuck cares. Sorry if my first post is shit, I haven't posted on shit like this ever since facepunch died and got replaced by BotNets like discord.

Well yeah because its all online its a substitute for real experiences. Online these people are basically just a voice, some people facecam but not many. And then you just do activities on the PC together. Thats all you can do.

I use to have female friends in real life but I still felt lonely because they never cared about me one bit. They just used me for attention and validation.

I have a hard time with your wall of text it makes my eyes fuck. But ya, loneliness is part of an instinct that you are not progressing towards some evolutionary significant goal. You can cope with communities or female friends for a time but eventually it just stops working. I think it would last longer if the community is centered around something competitive or creative where you can grind for accomplishments.