Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate Roosh V ?

Do you hate Roosh V ?

• Always have, always will

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Used to, but now that he spreads blackpills, he's cool

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • He's a tallfag, and I hate even blackpill spreading tallfags

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • No idea who that is

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • He's had sex with many women in the past, so I hate him no matter what he says

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
WJGkf pf

I like him.
He's based as fuck now

Last edited:
hair mogger so yes

I've heard of him but I don't really know anything about him so I'll go with the 5th option

never even heard of him so he doesn't matter to me

Don't know who that is, Don't really care enough to want to know.

Hate is a strong word, i don't care about this puafaggot.

beardmogger nonpareil but i don't like him

No clue that he spreads blackpills. Only remember him for spewing pua crap so much that foids hated him and got him banned from places, and wikipedia says that he's a Christcuck now

fuck him he is getting money by just saying basic blackpill shits and fucking some bitches afterwards

How is he based? I recall him taking down everything on his website saying he found Jeezus not too long ago.

Never liked him, not in his redpiller days, and not now. Yes, he's blackpilled in many aspects, but he's extremely arrogant and is now even more so since he became a Jesus freak. Claims to have a microbiology degree but his comments show he has extremely poor scientific knowledge. Used to pride himself in living a traveling high life but when he was doxxed and became infamous, his reputation was damaged.
Went from a secular playboy & gymrat, preaching the "importance of Game" and weightlifting, but ended up moving back to his hometown, living on homemade pizza and occasionally drifting throughout the states --- he has more or less an incel lifestyle. I sometimes listen to his podcasts just for shits and giggles, and he sounds like a broken man
I honestly don't believe he ever fucked the number of women he said he did using "Game"; the foids he got in bed were probably all hookers

He seems vaguely familiar from my redpill days, looks like a fag tho so idk

He had a point when he wrote this

Too many redpillers cope that by having sex with feminists they are changing them into submissive and feminine women by having those women submit to them. When really they are just validating how self proclaimed feminist women act by having sex with them.
@ThoughtfulCel @yikerinos

Last edited:
Haven't the foggiest notion who he is but his beard is cool

He had a point when he wrote this

Too many redpillers cope that by having sex with feminists they are changing them into submissive and feminine women by having those women submit to them. When really they are just validating how self proclaimed feminist women act by having sex with them.
@ThoughtfulCel @yikerinos
High IQ

where's the option of "used to like him, but hate him now"?

fuck that sex-having POS.

Don't you spread AIDS halfway around the world and pull some born-again Christian shit. If you are dumb enough to fall for this crap you deserve inceldom

I hate everyone you stupid faggot